No Sorries needed. Your web site is a wonderful help for me and others.
Thanks
Search found 27 matches
- 04 Jun 2011, 20:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Inguaggiato translation plz
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1943
- 04 Jun 2011, 16:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone Vincenzo doc translation plz
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1199
Re: Barone Vincenzo doc translation plz
Thank you. looks like this is not family.
Rose
Rose
- 04 Jun 2011, 16:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Inguaggiato translation plz
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1943
Re: Inguaggiato translation plz
Do you think Grazio Inguaggiato could be Orazio? Francesco's first born son was named Orazio? Thank you. I beleive I have found somemore family info
Rose
Rose
- 03 Jun 2011, 21:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone Vincenzo doc translation plz
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1199
Barone Vincenzo doc translation plz
Hello,
Can someone tell me if these 2 pages are that of Vincenzo Barone?
His Father should be Giuseppe Barone abt born 1822 and mother Crocifissa Pollina abt Born 1832.
This could be my ggfathers brother.
Any names or dates would be very helpful.
Thank you
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853 ...
Can someone tell me if these 2 pages are that of Vincenzo Barone?
His Father should be Giuseppe Barone abt born 1822 and mother Crocifissa Pollina abt Born 1832.
This could be my ggfathers brother.
Any names or dates would be very helpful.
Thank you
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853 ...
- 03 Jun 2011, 21:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Inguaggiato translation plz
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1943
Inguaggiato translation plz
Can someone tell me if this is Francisco Inguaggiato ( my gggrandfather ) born 1869?
Can you please see what names and dates are also on this plz.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/ing1g.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/ing2j.jpg/
Can you please see what names and dates are also on this plz.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/ing1g.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/ing2j.jpg/
- 24 May 2011, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating of Italian record plz
- Replies: 2
- Views: 927
Translating of Italian record plz
Hello It is me again.
I think I found my GGfather Franciso Inguaggiato, he was born 1869/1870.
Can someone confirm this with the images below?
Thank you for ALL of your help.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/franciscoinguaggiato1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810 ...
I think I found my GGfather Franciso Inguaggiato, he was born 1869/1870.
Can someone confirm this with the images below?
Thank you for ALL of your help.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/franciscoinguaggiato1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810 ...
- 23 May 2011, 20:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone birth doc help plz
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2031
Re: Barone birth doc help plz
Thank you for the guide. I have one you sent me earlier. I find it helpful at times but sometime the doc are like reading "chicken Scratch"
I will keep on looking at films.
Rose
I will keep on looking at films.
Rose
- 23 May 2011, 16:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone birth doc help plz
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2031
Re: Barone birth doc help plz
Thank you for the help
Rose
Rose
- 22 May 2011, 23:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone birth doc help plz
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2031
Re: Barone birth doc help plz
Thank you so much. Does it say what profession Giuesppe was?
Now that I have dates and names of some family members, How do I find out about siblings or children of Giuesppe Barone and Crocifissa Pollina?
Is there a letter that needs to be sent to Italy for a family group list or what is my next ...
Now that I have dates and names of some family members, How do I find out about siblings or children of Giuesppe Barone and Crocifissa Pollina?
Is there a letter that needs to be sent to Italy for a family group list or what is my next ...
- 22 May 2011, 20:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Barone birth doc help plz
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2031
Barone birth doc help plz
Here I am again. Can someone extract names and dates. I beleive this is the birth of my GGfather Filippo Barone. should have been born. Feb 1865. Any witness names and info would be GREAT.
Thank you again for your time
Rose
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/barone1.jpg/
http://imageshack ...
Thank you again for your time
Rose
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/barone1.jpg/
http://imageshack ...
- 22 May 2011, 20:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Laduca birth record help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1198
Re: Laduca birth record help
Thank you so much.
can you tell of any relatives in the body of the doc? was hoping for more family names to connect the dots.
Rose
can you tell of any relatives in the body of the doc? was hoping for more family names to connect the dots.
Rose
- 22 May 2011, 19:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Laduca birth record help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1198
Laduca birth record help
Hello, this doc should be of my grandmother Antonia Laduca. can someone confirm dates and names for me.
Thank you for your help
Rose
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/laduca1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/laduca2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/laduca3.jpg ...
Thank you for your help
Rose
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/laduca1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/laduca2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/laduca3.jpg ...
- 22 May 2011, 18:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translating of Birth record Inguaggiato surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1051
Re: translating of Birth record Inguaggiato surname
Thank you. This is not my grandfather.
- 22 May 2011, 18:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2122
Re: Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Thank you. I have uploaded items from imageshack.
rose
rose
- 22 May 2011, 18:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translating of Birth record Inguaggiato surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1051
translating of Birth record Inguaggiato surname
Hello,
Can someone assist me in reading about the birth of my family member. Any help would be great. Sorry that this is in 3 parts, I am new to Imageshack so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know.
Rose Crist
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/ing4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo ...
Can someone assist me in reading about the birth of my family member. Any help would be great. Sorry that this is in 3 parts, I am new to Imageshack so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know.
Rose Crist
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/ing4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo ...