Search found 2 matches
- 24 May 2012, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teresa Arcuri(Graziano) from Carlopoli or Castagna Calabria
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4010
Re: Teresa Arcuri(Graziano) from Carlopoli or Castagna Calab
I think I may have some info in a weird twist of fate .. my great great grandfather was actually convicted in 1905 for killing a man named Giussepe Arcuri in 1904 in Rossman, NY. May explain the orphan story as far as the father goes. Even stranger, while the killer Gabriel Talerico was in jail, his ...
- 08 Aug 2011, 18:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Research location in Italy - Piedimonte di Matese (Alife)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9833
Re: Research location in Italy - Piedimonte di Matese (Alife
I too am looking to research family in Piedimonte D'Alife (Piedimonte Matese)
Thank you both for the information on these posts.
I hope to make it to Italy soon.
My family names are Milano and Uberto
Thank you both for the information on these posts.
I hope to make it to Italy soon.
My family names are Milano and Uberto