Search found 2 matches

by wellspark
27 Dec 2010, 00:29
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: I am searching the background for my grandfather in Italy.
Replies: 4
Views: 2704

Re: I am searching the background for my grandfather in Ital

liviomoreno wrote:If you post the certificate we can try to decipher the town name.
I don't have a copy anymore. we always thought he was from Southern Sicily. He last name was Filino. Not sure if that is the correct spelling.

Thanks
by wellspark
25 Dec 2010, 03:10
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: I am searching the background for my grandfather in Italy.
Replies: 4
Views: 2704

I am searching the background for my grandfather in Italy.

My grandfather was born in Italy. We cannot read the city on the cetficiate we have. It starts out Nica...tlo. I thought it might be in Sicily but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what city or town this might be?

thank you