I applied at the Newark consulate in July. I did not bring any application forms with me. I was given the appropriate application forms to fill out while I was there.
I have been following your posts and hope all goes well for your mom tomorrow.
ZingaraD
Search found 3 matches
- 14 Sep 2011, 16:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: application forms for appointment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1866
- 14 Jun 2011, 22:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Newark Appointments Next Week
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1920
Re: Newark Appointments Next Week
In bocca al lupo!
I am looking forward to your post. My appointment is next month in Newark.
I am looking forward to your post. My appointment is next month in Newark.
- 10 Jan 2011, 18:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I Need A Lawyer?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5787
Re: Do I Need A Lawyer?
I also received a letter on 1/7/10 from the State of NJ Vital Statistics informing me that they will not amend my (deceased) grandfather's name on my (deceased) mother's birth certificate. He was born Giocondo in Italy and used the name Jacob while in the US. However, he is listed as Jake on her ...