Search found 2 matches

by Allegra
25 Jan 2011, 17:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
Replies: 11
Views: 9157

Re: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after

Hi, I realize it's been quite some time since anyone has posted here but I just discovered this a couple of days ago.
My grandfather was Ferdinand Patri, his aunt was Antoinette VanGone - I have her locket with her initials "AVG". It was given to my mother who was named Antoinette for her - my ...
by Allegra
24 Jan 2011, 01:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY
Replies: 39
Views: 28050

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Hi, I just decided to look up my grandfather's aunt, Antoinette Vangone, and saw several entries in here which interested me. My grandfather was Ferdinand Patri and is mentioned in one of the post here. Antoinette was his aunt. I'd be interested in learning any other information anyone may have ...