Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by Biff83 »

Index to Declaration of Intent for Naturalization: New York County, 1907-1924
Name: Antonio Vangone
Declaration Volume: 488
Declaration Page: 220

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
daxtin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 14:36
Location: boscoreale(na) italia

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by daxtin »

"antonio vangone, Travelling with Domenico Carlino (line 26) who is joining his brother in law Liberato Pirozzi at 521 E 14th St."

ok, i dont know about cousins or other relatives, except for antoinette, but it's possible that domenico carlino was a friend of antonio and probably, mary vangone, pirozzo's wife was in some way linked to antonio vangone...cousin, sister or whatever! it makes sense!! so, there's a possibility that me and ginny have some kind of relation.


-what does "naturalization" mean? is it taking citizenship?
User avatar
daxtin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 14:36
Location: boscoreale(na) italia

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by daxtin »

pink67 wrote:Ciao Val!

And this is 1900 census about the Patri Family:

1900 United States Federal Census
about Frank Patri
Name: Frank Patri
Home in 1900: Manhattan, New York, New York
Age: 42
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1858
Birthplace: Italy
Relationship to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Columbia
Race: White
Occupation: View Image
Immigration Year: 1890
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Frank Patri 42
Columbia Patri 37
John Patri 11
Ferdinand Patri 8
Fanny Patri 5
Charles Patri 1

Frank was a Taylor Custom.... probably Antonietta worked for him....

Image

Laura :D
laura, ciao!! scusami, forse mi sono persa qualcosa, ma antonietta era sposata con frank patri?? mi sembra strano, perkè nel census della famiglia patri dice ke il nome della sposa è columbia e non antonietta!!
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by pink67 »

Ciao Daniela!
scusa ma cerco di scrivere nel mio "scalcinato" inglese così anche i nostri amici americani capiscono....

I'm sorry if I made confusion but, no they weren't Antonietta's sons...
I posted the 1900 census about the Patri family just to understand what kind of relationship there was between Antonio, Antonietta and these Patri's....
I think they weren't Antonietta or Antonio's child....
But from 1910 census they lived with them....
As you surely saw still Anthony in 1930 Census was living with Charlie and Anthony Patri...
Both in 1910 and 1920 censuses they were listed as "boarder" = pensionanti, abbordanti, but in 1930 census they were listed as sons :?:

Probably the Patri and Vangone's family were related...
Frank Patri was a taylor and I saw Antonietta was a Ladies Taylor, so I thought they could be related by the job....
Biff :D found for you a very interesting message from Ginny!

Ciao!
Laura
User avatar
daxtin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 14:36
Location: boscoreale(na) italia

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by daxtin »

nessun problema, è quello ke faccio anke io in effetti! :-D cmq boarder significa anke "collegiali" quindi cmq figli studenti forse
User avatar
turnerbk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Mt. Arlington, NJ

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by turnerbk »

My name is Kelly, my sister is Ginny(Virgina) our Mother is Gloria Pirozzo, Grandfather Dominick Pirozzo, Great Grandfather Liberato Pirozzo, Great Grandmother Maria Vangone.

Hello Everyone. My sister and I are very excited about this thread. We are going to spend the weekend reviewing what we know, 'dates,places, etc.' we will share them with this thread as soon as we can.

Based on what I'm seeing so far, Antonio Vangone is the brother of Maria Vangone.

The amount of information is overwhelming. Thank you everyone for your input.

Danielle - I think that would make us extremely distant cousins !!!
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by pink67 »

Congratulations Kelly!!!!!

I hope you are related with Daniela!

Laura :D
User avatar
daxtin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 14:36
Location: boscoreale(na) italia

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by daxtin »

hi kelly and ginny, I really hope we are distant cousins because this would mean that I finally found what I was looking for!!!! ill' send you a private message whit my e-mail so that we can keep in touch and swap informations and news.
User avatar
Allegra
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 01:29

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by Allegra »

Hi, I just decided to look up my grandfather's aunt, Antoinette Vangone, and saw several entries in here which interested me. My grandfather was Ferdinand Patri and is mentioned in one of the post here. Antoinette was his aunt. I'd be interested in learning any other information anyone may have - Thank you.
User avatar
ginnymarie3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: 25 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Hopatcong New Jersey

Re: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY

Post by ginnymarie3 »

Allegra,

I sent you a private message. Antoinette Vangone was my Great Grandmother's sister and also in this post Daniela's great grandfather Antonio Vangone.

ginny
Post Reply