I, too ,live in Sacramento!!!! I will email the website you showed and see if anything comes of it.
Thanks
Search found 4 matches
- 30 Sep 2013, 21:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19263
- 06 Aug 2013, 06:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19263
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
Re: the posts..the Death Index states that Alberto Prenti's mothers' maiden name was Biancalana. My family was Biancalana who had a cousin in Chicago named Parenti. Do you know any Parenti in Chicago? Somehow I feel we are related it would be exciting to find out if this is true.
Not interested in ...
Not interested in ...
- 05 Aug 2013, 22:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19263
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
I am jBianco but I did not post the original message . I do in fact have questions about the Parenti/Biancalana and Chicago connection. My grandmother's maiden name was Isola Biancalana..from Lucca,Carraia one of the daughters of Alberto & Adela who had a cousin in Chicago named Parenti whom she ...
- 15 Feb 2011, 21:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19263
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
Looking for any information on my Grandfather Alberto Parenti from Capannori, Castelvecchio LU.
He left Italy at age 17 and arrived at Ellis Island 1913, eventually making his was to San Francisco (Half Moon Bay/San Mateo County) where he married Alice his wife. They had 3 daughters, Norma, Marie ...
He left Italy at age 17 and arrived at Ellis Island 1913, eventually making his was to San Francisco (Half Moon Bay/San Mateo County) where he married Alice his wife. They had 3 daughters, Norma, Marie ...