Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
[quote="aparenti"]My grandfather is Guilio Parenti the butcher in San Francisco referenced in the posts.
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
Re: the posts..the Death Index states that Alberto Prenti's mothers' maiden name was Biancalana. My family was Biancalana who had a cousin in Chicago named Parenti. Do you know any Parenti in Chicago? Somehow I feel we are related it would be exciting to find out if this is true.
Not interested in any property claim..just trying to trace family. My great-grandfather Alberto Biancalana was ( I heard rumors) was somewhat of a scoundrel who was always leaving my grandmother and her sisters to be raised by my great grandmother Adele.
Not interested in any property claim..just trying to trace family. My great-grandfather Alberto Biancalana was ( I heard rumors) was somewhat of a scoundrel who was always leaving my grandmother and her sisters to be raised by my great grandmother Adele.
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
I am not sure if this is a relation but check out this company in Chicago. He is a cousin of my father who was born in Carraia.
http://www.parentiwoodwork.com/index.html
Paul Parenti, son of Ivan Parenti, son of Elvira and Dante Parenti.
My dad and I now live in Sacramento, CA. He immigrated here in the 50's.
http://www.parentiwoodwork.com/index.html
Paul Parenti, son of Ivan Parenti, son of Elvira and Dante Parenti.
My dad and I now live in Sacramento, CA. He immigrated here in the 50's.
Re: Parenti Family of Castelvecchio/ LUCCA
I, too ,live in Sacramento!!!! I will email the website you showed and see if anything comes of it.
Thanks
Thanks
