Hi Mauricio! :-)
Looks like you hit the jackpot!!! :D
What wonderful information you have received.
In answer to your question about the last paragraph, indeed, the writer indicates that the search for brothers and sisters is more complicated because there are no dates of reference for their ...
Search found 29 matches
- 10 Aug 2011, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
- 08 Aug 2011, 12:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
Hi all!! It's been a while!! :D
In the meantime, I managed to get an incredible amount of information about the Mascheroni leg of the family!! Cairate`s Parish Priest conducted an in depth research for me with a lot of good results!! I`ll share his last message!
Egregio signor Mascheroni,
ho ...
In the meantime, I managed to get an incredible amount of information about the Mascheroni leg of the family!! Cairate`s Parish Priest conducted an in depth research for me with a lot of good results!! I`ll share his last message!
Egregio signor Mascheroni,
ho ...
- 27 Jul 2011, 18:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
No information on their relationship with the family? I mean... Giuseppe was probably the child`s uncle I presume... Angelo, no idea!! :lol:
OMG i got confused with the names!! :oops: LOL!! Sorry, of course they couldn` t be brothers!! :mrgreen:
I`ll try reaching the priest via e-mail first ...
- 27 Jul 2011, 12:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
So, witnesses were:
Giuseppe Lavelli
Angelo Pirovano
No information on their relationship with the family? I mean... Giuseppe was probably the child`s uncle I presume... Angelo, no idea!! :lol:
I'll try locating Brivio's Parish Priest in order to at least try finding a marriage document from ...
Giuseppe Lavelli
Angelo Pirovano
No information on their relationship with the family? I mean... Giuseppe was probably the child`s uncle I presume... Angelo, no idea!! :lol:
I'll try locating Brivio's Parish Priest in order to at least try finding a marriage document from ...
- 26 Jul 2011, 04:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
On 5 March 1868 at noon before the official at the town hall appeared Angelo Lavelli, son of Francesco and deceased Angela Rocca, age 32, a peasant farmer born and residing in the town; to present a female child born on the 4th of March of the current year at 10 PM to his wife Celestina Criggia(sp ...
- 14 Jul 2011, 02:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
Sorry for the late response, here's the link for the same file in a standard format (jpg)!
Now it should work!
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7725 ... alavel.jpg
Now it should work!
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7725 ... alavel.jpg
- 04 Jul 2011, 17:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
That's weird Marty!! I asked a friend to browse the forum and he could see the picture! Maybe regional restricions... :?
Anyway, I uploaded the file to a private server! Now you should be able to see the document! :D
http://www.skidrowbr.com/images/attonascittaangelalavel.png
Otherwise, I could ...
Anyway, I uploaded the file to a private server! Now you should be able to see the document! :D
http://www.skidrowbr.com/images/attonascittaangelalavel.png
Otherwise, I could ...
- 04 Jul 2011, 02:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Re: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
Try it now!! I think I copied the wrong URL! Sorry!
http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/4091 ... alavel.png
http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/4091 ... alavel.png
- 03 Jul 2011, 19:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4555
Help with translation of a 1868 birth record.
Hello Everyone!
Recently I managed to get a copy of my GGM's birth record, dated from 1868!
I would really appreciate if someone helped me translating it into english!
It's a big document, but I'm looking forward to get a full translation. :P
This is really important to me!
Here's the link to the ...
Recently I managed to get a copy of my GGM's birth record, dated from 1868!
I would really appreciate if someone helped me translating it into english!
It's a big document, but I'm looking forward to get a full translation. :P
This is really important to me!
Here's the link to the ...
- 29 Jun 2011, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
Hi Tessa! No problem, I know you all do the best you can to help! Without your help I would never get to this point of my quest!
Hopefully i can get a full translation!!
Hopefully i can get a full translation!!
- 28 Jun 2011, 02:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
Today I received a letter from Brivio's Office!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Even though I have requested 3 documents from my GGM (Nascita/Matrimonio/Morti), only one document came enclosed...it appears to be the Copia Integralle de'l atto de Nascitta from my GGM, Lavelli Angela! :D
The document is big ...
Even though I have requested 3 documents from my GGM (Nascita/Matrimonio/Morti), only one document came enclosed...it appears to be the Copia Integralle de'l atto de Nascitta from my GGM, Lavelli Angela! :D
The document is big ...
- 01 Jun 2011, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
I just received the Parish files!!! :D
The Parish sent to me extracts from my GGF Baptism and Marriage certificates.
:arrow: MASCHERONI FRANCESCO GAETANO as born on September 1st 1864 - Cairate.
:arrow: Gaetano was son of MASCHERONI CELESTINO and COLOMBO MARCELLINA (MY GGGFs!!! :mrgreen ...
The Parish sent to me extracts from my GGF Baptism and Marriage certificates.
:arrow: MASCHERONI FRANCESCO GAETANO as born on September 1st 1864 - Cairate.
:arrow: Gaetano was son of MASCHERONI CELESTINO and COLOMBO MARCELLINA (MY GGGFs!!! :mrgreen ...
- 25 May 2011, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
After my second e-mail, someone from Brivio's Office answered my request.
From what I understood, I have to write a signed letter including an ID document attached, is that correct? They didnt request payment though...
In riferimento alla Vs. e-mail del 23 maggio 2011,
si comunica che per poter ...
From what I understood, I have to write a signed letter including an ID document attached, is that correct? They didnt request payment though...
In riferimento alla Vs. e-mail del 23 maggio 2011,
si comunica che per poter ...
- 23 May 2011, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
I believe that, by law, births were supposed to be registered within a certain number of days. Usually they were registered the same day or the day after.
Carlo Romano's birth was registered on the 13th and the father declared that he was born on the 8th, 5 days later! So it is possible that Carlo ...
Carlo Romano's birth was registered on the 13th and the father declared that he was born on the 8th, 5 days later! So it is possible that Carlo ...
- 23 May 2011, 13:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
- Replies: 40
- Views: 10719
Re: Mascheroni - GGrandparents Research
I didn't receive any response from Brivio yet (3 weeks already), I'll try again by the end of the week.
I am also waiting for the records that the Parish claimed he sent to me... wondering why is taking so long! :(
Meanwhile, I managed to get the copia integralle from by GF birth record!! :D :D ...
I am also waiting for the records that the Parish claimed he sent to me... wondering why is taking so long! :(
Meanwhile, I managed to get the copia integralle from by GF birth record!! :D :D ...