MascheroniBR wrote:Tessa78 wrote:On 5 March 1868 at noon before the official at the town hall appeared Angelo Lavelli, son of Francesco and deceased Angela Rocca, age 32, a peasant farmer born and residing in the town; to present a female child born on the 4th of March of the current year at 10 PM to his wife Celestina Criggia(sp?), and to whom they gave the name Angela Maria.
Witnesses to this presentation were:
Giuseppe Lavelli, son of deceased Paolo and of Teresa Garanzou(sp?), age 45; and Angelo Piranova, son of Francesco and of Catterina Carita, age 43.
Right column notes the marriage of Angela Maria on 5 January 1890 to Francesco Gaetano Mascheroni...
T.
Wonderfull Tessa!!!!
I managed to get names for my GGGGF and mother!!! Thats incredible!!
Sorry for my ignorance, but waht do you mean by "sp" after some names?
Any more important info on the doc?? I mean.. Celestina Criggia birth date and place? The names of Celestina's parents were not listed??
I believe the surnames are slightly different so Angela Maria's mother is Celestina
CRIPPA.
The first witness' mother is Teresa
GUAZZONI.
The second witness is Angelo
PIROVANO and his mother is Catterina
CARITA' (with accent on the last
A).
All these surnames are quite common in the area.
Sorry but there aren't parents, date and place of birth for Celestina. The only thing I can add is that Angelo and Celestina's house was located in
Beverate, a rural area just out of town but still part of Brivio.
Ada