Search found 14 matches

by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Apr 2011, 16:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Branca family
Replies: 6
Views: 4246

Re: Looking for information on Branca family

Dear DBranca, I have a great grandmother whose maiden name was Philomena (Filomena) Branca who married a Vincenzo DiLella in Cerrito Sannita. They had six children. Is there a family connection? Would your great grandfather be Philomena Branca's brother???
Thank you, Patty-Ann DiLella
by Patty-AnnDiLella
28 Mar 2011, 14:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy
Replies: 38
Views: 32807

Re: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy

Dear Rich Barbieri, I am sooo happy to hear from you. I have NOT been able to correspond with Michael Barbieri. I started to get very very discouraged. My husband and I have a Family Tree. I have no information going back to my grandmother Pasqualina Barbieri-DiLella. I am interested in any ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Mar 2011, 23:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, CT
Replies: 14
Views: 6055

Re: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, C

Hi Beth, Thats a great idea checking the Franklin Street census, perhaps the 1900 Census might be helpful if Salvatore was in his 30's. Hope you are successful, Patty-Ann DiLella
by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Mar 2011, 18:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, CT
Replies: 14
Views: 6055

Re: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, C

Hi Beth: I guess Im a little confused I thought Louisa Gargano & Savatore Punzo were married. Did not realize their was another Salvatore (Gargano). I still think there maybe a connection with my great-grandfather Girolomo Gargano on the tree of 'Life' I'll let you know if I find out anything, Patty ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Mar 2011, 17:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Benevento
Replies: 9
Views: 3674

Re: Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Beneven

Hi Tessa78, Thanks for the information. It looks interesting but the address I have associated with Newburg is Robinson Avenue, Newburgh, New York. That is the address on my Dad's 'Record of Birth'. The New Haven, CT address is Hamilton Street. Im still trying to research. 3 of my father's brother ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Mar 2011, 15:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, CT
Replies: 14
Views: 6055

Re: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, C

Hi Beth, The connection is Luigia (Louisa) Gargano. According to what you are saying she married Punzo, so it would be Salvatore Punzo married to Luigia/Louisa Gargano with a son named Domenico Punzo. You mentioned her maiden name was Luigia/Louisa Gargano. It seems Perhaps Luigia Gargano family ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
09 Mar 2011, 12:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, CT
Replies: 14
Views: 6055

Re: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, C

Hi Beth, Perhaps Luigia (Louisa) Gargano & Teresa (Theresa) Gargano are related. I do not have Josephine's, who married Girolomo Gargano, maiden name, I do not known if there might be a connection. Luigia Gargano and Girolomo Gargano might be the connection sister & brother? The research I've done ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
08 Mar 2011, 13:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, CT
Replies: 14
Views: 6055

Re: Need Some Help with Gargano's of Italy/New Haven, C

Hi Punzo/New Haven: My mother's mother maiden name was Teresa (Theresa)Gargano. Teresa's parent were Girolomo Gargano born abt 1850 in Minori, Italy. He married Josephine _________ born abt 1854 in Atrani, Italy. Their daughter was Teresa Gargano born January 1, 1880 in Atrani, Italy and died July ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
07 Mar 2011, 14:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy
Replies: 38
Views: 32807

Re: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy

Hello Mike Barbier, I am looking for my grandmother's parents & their relatives in Cerreto Sannita, Italy. My grandmother's name is Pasqualina Barbieri. She married Biagio Bernardo DiLella. Pasqualina's Date of Birth 11/24/1886. I believe Pasqualina's mother name was Antoinetta ______ & her father's ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
06 Mar 2011, 18:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Benevento
Replies: 9
Views: 3674

Re: Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Beneven

Hi Tessa78, I want to thank you for the information. I do have some info of Biagio DiLella records in the USA nothing about his brother Adolfo DiLella. Your information seem very accurate. I do have Newburg, New York address. My dad was born in Newburg, New York. The info I am looking for is the ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
06 Mar 2011, 14:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Benevento
Replies: 9
Views: 3674

Barbieri-DiLella Cerreto Sannita,Region-Campania,Benevento

I am looking for my great-grandparents. My grandmother's name is Pasqualina Barbieri-DiLella born November. 24, 1886 in Cerreto Sannita, Italy. I believe she was an only child & her parents' adopted a child in Italy. I'm looking for her mother, father, aunts, uncles, etc. any certificates ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
28 Feb 2011, 18:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pasqualina Barbieri
Replies: 3
Views: 1710

Re: Pasqualina Barbieri

Thank you Marty for the prompt reply and information. I appreciate your help. I have been looking for my blood relatives for so long I was going to give up and behold you helped me to keep looking. Thank you again, Patty
by Patty-AnnDiLella
28 Feb 2011, 16:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy
Replies: 38
Views: 32807

Re: Barbieri Families with roots in Cerreto Sannita, Italy

To M. Barberi, My name is Patty-Ann DiLella. I am looking for information regarding my Grandparents & my Great Grandparents. I am looking for information about Pasqualina Barbieri, born November 24, 1886 in/or around Cerreto Sannita, Italy. I believe her parents names were Felix Barbieri and ...
by Patty-AnnDiLella
28 Feb 2011, 16:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pasqualina Barbieri
Replies: 3
Views: 1710

Pasqualina Barbieri

I am looking for information about Pasqualina Barbieri born November 24, 1886, I believe in/or around Cerreto Sannita, region of Campania, Benevento, Italy. She was married to Biagio Bernardo DiLella (Date of Birth: August 20, 1877 in Cerreto Sannita). I am looking for information regarding their ...