Pasqualina Barbieri
- Patty-AnnDiLella
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 15:40
Pasqualina Barbieri
I am looking for information about Pasqualina Barbieri born November 24, 1886, I believe in/or around Cerreto Sannita, region of Campania, Benevento, Italy. She was married to Biagio Bernardo DiLella (Date of Birth: August 20, 1877 in Cerreto Sannita). I am looking for information regarding their Birth, Baptismal, Confirmation, Marriage Certificates; their parents information, etc.
Re: Pasqualina Barbieri
I looked on Family search Library I see the records only go 1810-1860 so you best bet is to email or write the comune di Cerreto Sannita and request copy of the hand written record birth/marriage/death. Which would be in italian
Copia integrale dell'atto di Nascita/Matrimonio/Morte
Email address of comune
E-Mail:segreteria@comune.cerretosannita.bn.it
Postal address
Comune di CERRETO SANNITA
CORSO UMBERTO I, 47
82032 Cerreto Sannita (BN)
Italy
Italian form letters to send to Italy for records website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
Marty A
Copia integrale dell'atto di Nascita/Matrimonio/Morte
Email address of comune
E-Mail:segreteria@comune.cerretosannita.bn.it
Postal address
Comune di CERRETO SANNITA
CORSO UMBERTO I, 47
82032 Cerreto Sannita (BN)
Italy
Italian form letters to send to Italy for records website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- Patty-AnnDiLella
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 15:40
Re: Pasqualina Barbieri
Thank you Marty for the prompt reply and information. I appreciate your help. I have been looking for my blood relatives for so long I was going to give up and behold you helped me to keep looking. Thank you again, Patty
