I am looking for information:::: Francesco Filippi born about 1906 who married a Noemi Rodegher (born 1905) in November of 1936 in Livo. Noemi's Father was Amadeo Agostine and her Mother Cristine Zanotelli.
thank you
Search found 34 matches
- 17 Jul 2016, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Filippi/Rodegher
- Replies: 1
- Views: 911
- 07 Aug 2015, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9331
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Who is your grandmother?
- 16 Nov 2011, 22:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
Have have found more information on Abramo Mengoni. He was born in Sweetwater Wyoming in 1901. His brother, carlo (Carolum), sisters, Florentina and Virginia were also born in Wyoming. His Godfather was Anton Mengoni, who I'm looking for now. He was born in 1868 and died in 1925. I have his paper ...
- 15 Nov 2011, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zeni
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1580
Re: Zeni
Thanks to all... What is the name of the web site for Border crossing?
- 15 Nov 2011, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zeni
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1580
Zeni
Looking for information on a Giuseppe (Joseph) Zeni born Sept 1905. Believe his parents were Giuseppe and Anna (Berto) from Spormaggiore.
I know he married in the U.S. in 1939
Is there a site for Italians coming to the U.S. through Canada? We were told this is what he did.
I know he married in the U.S. in 1939
Is there a site for Italians coming to the U.S. through Canada? We were told this is what he did.
- 30 Aug 2011, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
We did send a message to Cis and waiting for a second reply. The first reply was how I got the Children's name.
- 30 Aug 2011, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
That's what we thought also, but can't find anything when he went back to Italy. We found out he had a brother Carlo born in Cis July 27, 1895. Can't find when his parents came to the U.S. Domenico and Paola Zadra. Also a brother Giorgia Placide was norn in 1903, so there had to be here for a ...
- 30 Aug 2011, 16:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
Yes...I had found this census...but outside of that..I have not been able to find anything on him. Nothing from his birth in Wyoming, etc. I do know he passed away in 1935 and is buried in Milwaukee.
- 30 Aug 2011, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
All I have is the 1930 US census showing living in Milwaukee and stating he was born in Wyoming...
- 29 Aug 2011, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
I have found some more information, which we believe is correct. Viginia Paolina Mengoni was born in 1907 in Cis. Parents: Domenico and Paola Zadra. We believe they also had Carlo, Fiorentina, and Giorgio Born 1903.
Still can't find any information on Abraham (Abramo) Mengoni, born 1901 in Wyoming.
Still can't find any information on Abraham (Abramo) Mengoni, born 1901 in Wyoming.
- 07 Aug 2011, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
the only one we heard about was a sister Paolina. Also, heard she never came to the U.S. Don't know if this is true or just rumors.
- 07 Aug 2011, 13:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Re: Mengoni
I have no other information on Paolo. Looking for her brother Abraham (Abramo). My cousin was told she was named about her, so after looking for Abraham for many hours, thought I would check for her. We do know Abraham was born in Wyoming, pink67 I will follow up on your information also. He did ...
- 07 Aug 2011, 02:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4382
Mengoni
Trying to find a Paolina Mengoni from Cis Italy. I really don't have any other information. A brother, Abraham (or Abramo) was born (1901) in the United States, but believe Paolina was born in Italy.
- 28 May 2011, 12:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9331
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
I am doing a decendant list of the Pedrotti and Fellin family for my own use. I will forward my e-mail address to you via private message, if you wish not to give me this information here. If you do not wish to give this information out, thank you for what you have given me already.
- 27 May 2011, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9331
Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
can you give me anymore information on Leone? I have nothing except his birthdate. Or where you found this information