Mengoni
Re: Mengoni
Have have found more information on Abramo Mengoni. He was born in Sweetwater Wyoming in 1901. His brother, carlo (Carolum), sisters, Florentina and Virginia were also born in Wyoming. His Godfather was Anton Mengoni, who I'm looking for now. He was born in 1868 and died in 1925. I have his paper work from the funeral home. I am now looking for his father Costanti Mengoni. I am trying to figure out the relationship between Anton and Costanti with Abramo or his father Dominico.
Re: Mengoni
My maternal grandmother's name was Giuditta Mengoni also born in Cis and one of her brothers (Giovanni) was married to a Louisa Decaminada...there has to be a connection to Pia. My grandmother immigrated to Connecticut where she died in 1985. My mother is still alive (94 years old) and also living in Connecticut.forbirde wrote:I have no other information on Paolo. Looking for her brother Abraham (Abramo). My cousin was told she was named about her, so after looking for Abraham for many hours, thought I would check for her. We do know Abraham was born in Wyoming, pink67 I will follow up on your information also. He did travel back from Italy in 1924 listed as a U.S. Citizen. going to ironwood Michigan to Cousin Decaminada Pia.
thanks for your help
Fred Bonani

