Jeff:
OK, I think I can help you with the Penepinto family. Both sides of my father-in-law's family came from Valledolmo, and actually I have been quite successful in finding birth records and family heritage from this community using the microfilms from the LDS. What I did was to go to an LDS ...
Search found 5 matches
- 20 Aug 2012, 01:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help With Sicilian Ancestors
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5781
- 16 Mar 2011, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help With Sicilian Ancestors
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5781
Re: Help With Sicilian Ancestors
OK, I'm going to throw this out here because I see that your ancestors were headed for <<Antonino Panepinto at 226 Terrace St., Buffalo, NY>>.
Is there actually a Terrace St. in Buffalo? I have seen many, many records in Ellis Island from people headed to Terrace St. in Buffalo - I think that it ...
Is there actually a Terrace St. in Buffalo? I have seen many, many records in Ellis Island from people headed to Terrace St. in Buffalo - I think that it ...
- 16 Mar 2011, 02:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
- Replies: 42
- Views: 36472
Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Tina:
I don't know if you've found what you need, but you might try Valledolmo. I have been researching that area with surnames Geraci/Pulvino/DiCarlo and Teresi and I've seen alot of Panepintos there. One of my ancestors (a sister) married a Panepinto, so the name is quite familiar.
I don't know if you've found what you need, but you might try Valledolmo. I have been researching that area with surnames Geraci/Pulvino/DiCarlo and Teresi and I've seen alot of Panepintos there. One of my ancestors (a sister) married a Panepinto, so the name is quite familiar.
- 16 Mar 2011, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help with Marriage record - Geraci/Pulvino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1167
Need help with Marriage record - Geraci/Pulvino
I need help with what to do next. I have been looking at LDS microfilms for the last month to research Antonio Geraci and Francesca Pulvino, who immigrated with their 4 kids to Rochester, NY. I have the Ellis Island record, I have 4 census records in Rochester, and this week I found the marriage ...
- 16 Mar 2011, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pulvino family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 15888
Re: Pulvino family
I know that it has been a while since you posted this about Pulvino's. Did you find what you were looking for? I have been researching the Pulvino Family from Valledolmo - many of them immigrated en-masse to Rochester and Buffalo, NY. I am primarily looking at the Rochester ones, but I have seen ...