Pulvino family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
efnerst
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 23:40

Re: Pulvino family

Post by efnerst »

We are both looking for the name of Carmelo Pulvino. He married Francesca Panepinto in 1734. Her father was Francisco and the mother was Filippa De Leone. Could we have a match with Carmelo?
User avatar
sorellajamie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 21:05

Re: Pulvino family

Post by sorellajamie »

I don't think we're talking about the same Carmelo Pulvino. My Carmelo was born around 1848 and he married a woman named Antonina Palermo b. around 1848. However, maybe your Carmelo is an older ancester of mine? Where's your Carmelo from?
User avatar
efnerst
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 23:40

Re: Pulvino family

Post by efnerst »

They were from Valledolmo and married in Valledolmo. It is possible they are related.
User avatar
sorellajamie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 21:05

Re: Pulvino family

Post by sorellajamie »

I have some microfilm from Valledolmo that I will be going through in the next few weeks and I will definately keep my eyes peeled for any Carmelo Pulvinos!
User avatar
trevisan2
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
Contact:

Re: Pulvino family

Post by trevisan2 »

Perhaps you have a pedigree chart you could provide in the form a a GEDCOM to Sorellajamie from the 1900's back to the 1734, so the both of you could compare your ancestries.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
User avatar
annekellergeraci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Mar 2011, 01:11

Re: Pulvino family

Post by annekellergeraci »

I know that it has been a while since you posted this about Pulvino's. Did you find what you were looking for? I have been researching the Pulvino Family from Valledolmo - many of them immigrated en-masse to Rochester and Buffalo, NY. I am primarily looking at the Rochester ones, but I have seen many, many Pulvino's in the Valledolmo birth records. Is there a way I can help?
Post Reply