Search found 4 matches

by mchapman0922
29 Sep 2011, 00:16
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Quick Translation Help
Replies: 2
Views: 883

Re: Quick Translation Help

That makes so much more sense. Thank you!
by mchapman0922
28 Sep 2011, 02:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Quick Translation Help
Replies: 2
Views: 883

Quick Translation Help

I've been working with a birth record and came across the phrase "assessore funzionato da sindaco pel titolare impedito." Could anyone tell me what this means? I understand it has something to do with an officer working for the mayor, but it's the last part that is troubling me. I looked the words ...
by mchapman0922
10 Jul 2011, 03:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Pel Titolare Impedito
Replies: 1
Views: 1235

Pel Titolare Impedito

I've been working with a birth record and came across the phrase "assessore funzionato da sindaco pel titolare impedito." Could anyone tell me what this means? I understand it has something to do with an officer working for the mayor, but it's the last part that is troubling me. I looked the words ...
by mchapman0922
04 May 2011, 20:31
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
Replies: 1
Views: 1270

Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily

I'm looking for information on the town of Carlentini in Sicily. The family I'm researching is located there, but I'd like to know more about the town itself. Any help would be appreciated!