Hi,
I look for all of my great-grandfather, above all the place and the certificate of death.
I am Italian and I write from Italy.
Thanks
Search found 15 matches
- 10 Jul 2011, 21:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1320
- 23 Jun 2011, 22:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1320
Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
Hi to everybody.
I have known that the emigrants of my zone used "Braddock National Bank" to send the money to house.
The Braddok Bank was purchased by the Mellon Bank in 1947 and closed in 1990.
If someone closed the account of my great-grandfather also delivered a certificate of death.
How do I ...
I have known that the emigrants of my zone used "Braddock National Bank" to send the money to house.
The Braddok Bank was purchased by the Mellon Bank in 1947 and closed in 1990.
If someone closed the account of my great-grandfather also delivered a certificate of death.
How do I ...
- 20 Jun 2011, 20:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 810...?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1953
Re: 810...?
hai per caso l'abbonamento a www.archives.com
mi trova 5 records ma non mi fa vedere i nomi
mi trova 5 records ma non mi fa vedere i nomi
- 20 Jun 2011, 18:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 810...?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1953
Re: 810...?
Questo indirizzo è comune a molti e anche in altri manifesti.
Sei sicuro di poter escludere che fosse qualche segno convenzionale delle annotazioni?
Sei sicuro di poter escludere che fosse qualche segno convenzionale delle annotazioni?
- 19 Jun 2011, 20:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 810...?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1953
Re: 810...?
Non lo so. Lui dichiara di andare dal fratello a Pittsburgh non a New York. Forse ce lo hanno mandato loro.
Cosa c'era alla 810 webster avenue?
Cosa c'era alla 810 webster avenue?
- 19 Jun 2011, 19:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: emigrante Domenico Corso
- Replies: 2
- Views: 914
Re: emigrante Domenico Corso
Ciao
sono nuovo anch'io e non ho trovato molto online nel mio caso.
Ti dico quello che ho fatto io.
Iscritto nel forum.
http://www.ellisisland.org con registrazione gratuita puoi vedere tutte le carte d'imbarco;
https://www.familysearch.org/ qualche indicazione c'è.
http://www.ancestry.it/ a ...
sono nuovo anch'io e non ho trovato molto online nel mio caso.
Ti dico quello che ho fatto io.
Iscritto nel forum.
http://www.ellisisland.org con registrazione gratuita puoi vedere tutte le carte d'imbarco;
https://www.familysearch.org/ qualche indicazione c'è.
http://www.ancestry.it/ a ...
- 19 Jun 2011, 18:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 810...?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1953
Re: 810...?
Thank you
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
- 19 Jun 2011, 14:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 810...?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1953
810...?
In the 1909 manifest, on the line of my great-grandfather, it is written 810.... and a word that I don't understand.
What does it mean?
thank you
What does it mean?
thank you
- 19 Jun 2011, 13:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Ok vincenzo santarelli
- 19 Jun 2011, 13:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
But vincenzo santarelli, where do you read him?
- 19 Jun 2011, 12:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Thanks
but I have read all the Ellis Island manifests.
I have the problem to know where and when michele is dead and that type of search to do.
In the 1909 manifest, on the line of my great-grandfather, it is written 810.... and a word that I don't understand.
What does it mean?
but I have read all the Ellis Island manifests.
I have the problem to know where and when michele is dead and that type of search to do.
In the 1909 manifest, on the line of my great-grandfather, it is written 810.... and a word that I don't understand.
What does it mean?
- 18 Jun 2011, 20:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Summary.
Cattivera Michele arrives or in 1909 or in 1913 with destination Pittsburgh.
It dies of "Spanish influence" (influenza spagnola) between 1917 and 1921.
To find the certificate of death, in which office I have to make the papery search?
Can I get the certified online?
I don't know where he ...
Cattivera Michele arrives or in 1909 or in 1913 with destination Pittsburgh.
It dies of "Spanish influence" (influenza spagnola) between 1917 and 1921.
To find the certificate of death, in which office I have to make the papery search?
Can I get the certified online?
I don't know where he ...
- 17 Jun 2011, 16:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Good morning,
my great-grandfather should be dead for "influenza spagnola", perhaps in 1918.
As it does him to get the certificate of death in the U.S.A., in the described case?
Thanks
my great-grandfather should be dead for "influenza spagnola", perhaps in 1918.
As it does him to get the certificate of death in the U.S.A., in the described case?
Thanks
- 16 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Thanks so much.
I don't believe has made the war.
Eventually, as is a copy gotten?
Thanks
I don't believe has made the war.
Eventually, as is a copy gotten?
Thanks
- 16 Jun 2011, 18:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2880
Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Good morning to everybody.
My name is Celestino and I need the whole possible news on my great-grandfather Michele Cattivera (L'Aquila-Roio).
Michele Cattivera has arrived in America between 1909 and 1913.
City of residence, job, certified of death and other.
I thank all and I apologize me for ...
My name is Celestino and I need the whole possible news on my great-grandfather Michele Cattivera (L'Aquila-Roio).
Michele Cattivera has arrived in America between 1909 and 1913.
City of residence, job, certified of death and other.
I thank all and I apologize me for ...