Emigrant Cattivera Michele
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Good morning to everybody.
My name is Celestino and I need the whole possible news on my great-grandfather Michele Cattivera (L'Aquila-Roio).
Michele Cattivera has arrived in America between 1909 and 1913.
City of residence, job, certified of death and other.
I thank all and I apologize me for the few information.
My name is Celestino and I need the whole possible news on my great-grandfather Michele Cattivera (L'Aquila-Roio).
Michele Cattivera has arrived in America between 1909 and 1913.
City of residence, job, certified of death and other.
I thank all and I apologize me for the few information.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Is this him?
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Michele Cattivera
Name: Michele Cattivera
Arrival Date: 13 Feb 1909
Birth Year: abt 1881
Birth Location: Aguila
Birth Location Other: roio
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Indiana
Line #24 on both sheets:


Click once to enlarge; click again for maximum magnification.
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Michele Cattivera
Name: Michele Cattivera
Arrival Date: 13 Feb 1909
Birth Year: abt 1881
Birth Location: Aguila
Birth Location Other: roio
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Indiana
Line #24 on both sheets:


Click once to enlarge; click again for maximum magnification.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
This may also be him; the card is very difficult to read.
If you think this is of interest, I can tell you how to get a (most likely) better copy at a cost of $5.00 from the US National Archives.
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about Michael Cattvara Name: Michael Cattvara
County: Allegheny
State: Pennsylvania
Birth Date: 6 Mar 1880
Race: White
FHL Roll Number: 1852388
DraftBoard: 12

If you think this is of interest, I can tell you how to get a (most likely) better copy at a cost of $5.00 from the US National Archives.
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about Michael Cattvara Name: Michael Cattvara
County: Allegheny
State: Pennsylvania
Birth Date: 6 Mar 1880
Race: White
FHL Roll Number: 1852388
DraftBoard: 12

Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Thanks so much.
I don't believe has made the war.
Eventually, as is a copy gotten?
Thanks
I don't believe has made the war.
Eventually, as is a copy gotten?
Thanks
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Possibly a relative? Brother?
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Matteo Cattivera
Name: Matteo Cattivera
Arrival Date: 18 Nov 1929
Birth Year: abt 1877
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: roio
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Conte Grande
Line 13:


New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Matteo Cattivera
Name: Matteo Cattivera
Arrival Date: 18 Nov 1929
Birth Year: abt 1877
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: roio
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Conte Grande
Line 13:


Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Michele made an earlier trip to the US, in 1904:
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Mihael Cattivera
Name: Mihael Cattivera
Arrival Date: 11 Jan 1904
Birth Year: abt 1881
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (North) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Hamburg
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Patricia
First entry on sheet:

New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Mihael Cattivera
Name: Mihael Cattivera
Arrival Date: 11 Jan 1904
Birth Year: abt 1881
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: Italian (North) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Hamburg
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Patricia
First entry on sheet:

Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Good morning,
my great-grandfather should be dead for "influenza spagnola", perhaps in 1918.
As it does him to get the certificate of death in the U.S.A., in the described case?
Thanks
my great-grandfather should be dead for "influenza spagnola", perhaps in 1918.
As it does him to get the certificate of death in the U.S.A., in the described case?
Thanks
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Summary.
Cattivera Michele arrives or in 1909 or in 1913 with destination Pittsburgh.
It dies of "Spanish influence" (influenza spagnola) between 1917 and 1921.
To find the certificate of death, in which office I have to make the papery search?
Can I get the certified online?
I don't know where he is dead.
Thanks to everybody.
Cattivera Michele arrives or in 1909 or in 1913 with destination Pittsburgh.
It dies of "Spanish influence" (influenza spagnola) between 1917 and 1921.
To find the certificate of death, in which office I have to make the papery search?
Can I get the certified online?
I don't know where he is dead.
Thanks to everybody.
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
The name on this card is actually "Luigi" date of birth is 189? Signed "Louis"johnnyonthespot wrote:This may also be him; the card is very difficult to read.
If you think this is of interest, I can tell you how to get a (most likely) better copy at a cost of $5.00 from the US National Archives.
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about Michael Cattvara Name: Michael Cattvara
County: Allegheny
State: Pennsylvania
Birth Date: 6 Mar 1880
Race: White
FHL Roll Number: 1852388
DraftBoard: 12
T.
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Carmine,
I found another manifest for Michele (age 33) traveling with Gaetano Cattivera (age 18), both from Roio. Michele leaving wife in Roio, Gaetano leaving father Angelo.
They are going to Salem, Ohio to a cousin - Vincenzo Sentarelli(?)
Michele indicates that he has been in US before - 1909 and 1911 in Pittsburgh. PA
Ship is SS Berlin, arriving NY Oct. 21, 1913 from Naples
I can't seem to post Ellis Island manifests these days... can you do it?
Thanks,
T.
I found another manifest for Michele (age 33) traveling with Gaetano Cattivera (age 18), both from Roio. Michele leaving wife in Roio, Gaetano leaving father Angelo.
They are going to Salem, Ohio to a cousin - Vincenzo Sentarelli(?)
Michele indicates that he has been in US before - 1909 and 1911 in Pittsburgh. PA
Ship is SS Berlin, arriving NY Oct. 21, 1913 from Naples
I can't seem to post Ellis Island manifests these days... can you do it?
Thanks,
T.
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Thanks
but I have read all the Ellis Island manifests.
I have the problem to know where and when michele is dead and that type of search to do.
In the 1909 manifest, on the line of my great-grandfather, it is written 810.... and a word that I don't understand.
What does it mean?
but I have read all the Ellis Island manifests.
I have the problem to know where and when michele is dead and that type of search to do.
In the 1909 manifest, on the line of my great-grandfather, it is written 810.... and a word that I don't understand.
What does it mean?
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
But vincenzo santarelli, where do you read him?
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Emigrant Cattivera Michele
Ok vincenzo santarelli