Search found 44 matches
- 05 Aug 2012, 21:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating for room
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1536
Re: Need help translating for room
Thanks for the translation help.
- 05 Aug 2012, 20:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letter
- Replies: 0
- Views: 731
Help translating letter
Hello,
I am taking my inlaws next May to the town of Montella where there ancesters immigrated from. We were there last May and met a long lost relative and I want to send him a letter. Could someone please help me translate this letter.
Giovanni,
This is Brantley Carmichael. You met my wife and ...
I am taking my inlaws next May to the town of Montella where there ancesters immigrated from. We were there last May and met a long lost relative and I want to send him a letter. Could someone please help me translate this letter.
Giovanni,
This is Brantley Carmichael. You met my wife and ...
- 05 Aug 2012, 14:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating for room
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1536
Need help translating for room
Hello,
I am taking my family and in laws to Italy next May. My in laws family immigrated from Montella in the 1900's and we are trying to book a room there to stay but its such a small town that no one at the hotels speak English. Could someone translate this into Italian so we can inquire about ...
I am taking my family and in laws to Italy next May. My in laws family immigrated from Montella in the 1900's and we are trying to book a room there to stay but its such a small town that no one at the hotels speak English. Could someone translate this into Italian so we can inquire about ...
- 25 Jul 2011, 07:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating letter to relative
- Replies: 0
- Views: 701
Need help translating letter to relative
I need help translating a letter I intend to send to a relative. We met him on our last trip to Italy and were unsure if we were related. Due to the great people of this forum, I have connected the trees and found out we are related.
If someone could help me translate, it would be greatly ...
If someone could help me translate, it would be greatly ...
- 24 Jul 2011, 14:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with record for Roja Bello
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1346
Help with record for Roja Bello
Can anyone help decipher this record for Roja Bello? Any help is always appreciated.
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3152/rojabello1.jpg
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3152/rojabello1.jpg
- 24 Jul 2011, 14:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Actual records from parish
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1163
Actual records from parish
In May my wife and I had the good fortune of visiting where her ancestors are from in Italy. We met with one of the local priests and he sent us some genealogy info. It was a database print out of their baptismal records. I was wondering if it was possible to request actual records instead of these ...
- 21 Jul 2011, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding grave
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2932
Re: Need help finding grave
I just called Hartman Graziano, they are checking for me. We know that the younger Paul is buried there. What is OP? I have called 8 different funeral homes in the Latrobe and Blairsville area and no one has the information.
- 21 Jul 2011, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding grave
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2932
Re: Need help finding grave
That is my family tree. I know where he died, and when, I just can't find the grave. I was hoping there would be a quicker way than the 8-12 weeks it would take for his death records from the state or the 3-6 months it would take for the obituary from the Latrobe Bulletin.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
- 20 Jul 2011, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding grave
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2932
Re: Need help finding grave
Sorr, I can't believe I left out his last name. His last name is Bell.
- 20 Jul 2011, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding grave
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2932
Need help finding grave
I need help finding the grave for Paul. Paul was born in the 1870's in Montella, Italy. He died in 1956 in either Greystation (near Blairsville) or Latrobe, PA. If anyone knows of a way to find this information or has the information it would be greatly appreciated.
- 20 Jul 2011, 15:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help looking for website
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1689
Re: Need help looking for website
Thanks for everyone's help but I found the website. Here is a link to it.
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
- 20 Jul 2011, 05:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help looking for website
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1689
Re: Need help looking for website
There was only one church in Montella that had the ability to contact them electronically. I cannot for the life of me find the website that led me there. If anyone can find that website or the website for the church it would be greatly appreciated.
- 20 Jul 2011, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help looking for website
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1689
Need help looking for website
I stumbled across a website a while back and I can't find it now. You put in the name of the town in Italy and out popped the names of the churches in the town. I think it might have been in Italian. You could click on the names of the churches and if they had websites, they would come up. Does ...
- 19 Jul 2011, 22:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letter
- Replies: 1
- Views: 998
Help translating letter
Hello,
Below is a letter I am planning on emailing to a church in Montella, Italy. Can someone help me translate it into Italian? If you think I need to change something or add anything please let me know.
Hello,
My name is Brantley Carmichael and my wife's name is Georganna Bell. We are from ...
Below is a letter I am planning on emailing to a church in Montella, Italy. Can someone help me translate it into Italian? If you think I need to change something or add anything please let me know.
Hello,
My name is Brantley Carmichael and my wife's name is Georganna Bell. We are from ...
- 19 Jul 2011, 14:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Concetta Cantillo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1565
Re: Birth Record Concetta Cantillo
Thanks Tessa!