Need help finding grave
Need help finding grave
I need help finding the grave for Paul. Paul was born in the 1870's in Montella, Italy. He died in 1956 in either Greystation (near Blairsville) or Latrobe, PA. If anyone knows of a way to find this information or has the information it would be greatly appreciated.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Need help finding grave
Paul? Paul who?
It is always a longshot, but you can try searching at http://findagrave.com
Beyond that, the trick is to locate an obituary or death certificate.
It is always a longshot, but you can try searching at http://findagrave.com
Beyond that, the trick is to locate an obituary or death certificate.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Need help finding grave
Sorr, I can't believe I left out his last name. His last name is Bell.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Need help finding grave
Someone on Ancestry . com has a family tree which includes the Giuseppe Bello (1837-1900) - Maria Pascale (no dates) family with multiple children including Paul. P. Bell who marries Carmela Cantillo. They (Paul and Carmela) have 10 children.
Paul's birthdate is given as May 27, 1876 in Montella, and his death as "About 1950" at Gray Station, PA.
Are you familiar with this tree? It is at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/27710593 ... 5045570767
There appears to be at least one living child of Paul and Carmela extant...
Paul's birthdate is given as May 27, 1876 in Montella, and his death as "About 1950" at Gray Station, PA.
Are you familiar with this tree? It is at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/27710593 ... 5045570767
There appears to be at least one living child of Paul and Carmela extant...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Need help finding grave
That is my family tree. I know where he died, and when, I just can't find the grave. I was hoping there would be a quicker way than the 8-12 weeks it would take for his death records from the state or the 3-6 months it would take for the obituary from the Latrobe Bulletin.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Need help finding grave
Have you looked in Unity Cemetery, Latrobe.
Paul P. Bell, 1930-1995 is buried there according to his obit.
Or call the funeral home...
Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home
1500 Ligonier St
Latrobe, PA 15650
Phone: (724) 537-5575
Paul
Paul P. Bell, 1930-1995 is buried there according to his obit.
Or call the funeral home...
Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home
1500 Ligonier St
Latrobe, PA 15650
Phone: (724) 537-5575
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Need help finding grave
Looking at the OP's family tree, Paul P. Bell 1930-1995 is the grandson of Paul P. Bell 1876-1950'ish.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Need help finding grave
I just called Hartman Graziano, they are checking for me. We know that the younger Paul is buried there. What is OP? I have called 8 different funeral homes in the Latrobe and Blairsville area and no one has the information.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Need help finding grave
krombie19 wrote:I just called Hartman Graziano, they are checking for me. We know that the younger Paul is buried there. What is OP? I have called 8 different funeral homes in the Latrobe and Blairsville area and no one has the information.
OP = Original Poster. The person who started the message thread.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!

