Search found 5 matches

by buckstreet
09 Feb 2012, 15:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tringali surname
Replies: 1
Views: 787

Tringali surname

Charlie Tringali

I need a little help. I am obtaining dual Italian Citizenship (jure sangunis). I will be moving permanently to Augusta on March 22nd. I have met many of my Grandmothers (Amara) side of the family. I have yet to locate any members of my Tringali side of the family. This is what I ...
by buckstreet
18 Sep 2011, 01:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tringali family in Augusta
Replies: 5
Views: 1960

Re: Looking for Tringali family in Augusta

I would like to thank everyone for some great information....Charlie
by buckstreet
17 Sep 2011, 18:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tringali family in Augusta
Replies: 5
Views: 1960

Re: Looking for Tringali family in Augusta

Getting by the minute. Thank you
by buckstreet
16 Sep 2011, 21:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Tringali family in Augusta
Replies: 5
Views: 1960

Looking for Tringali family in Augusta

OK I know there are around 197 listings for Tringali in the phone book but hopefully someone might help me find this side of my family. My grandfather Sebastiano Tringali and Grandmother Sebastiana (Amara) Tringali were from Augusta and came to the US in 1920. My grandfathers parents were Guiseppe ...
by buckstreet
28 Jul 2011, 17:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for my Tringali family in Augusta
Replies: 3
Views: 2763

Looking for my Tringali family in Augusta

Hello my name is Charlie Tringali. I am the son of a Salvatore Tringali. My grandparents Sabastiano (born 1892) and Sabastiana (Amara)(born 1899) were born in Augusta, Sicily. Although I have met several members of my grandmothers side (Amara). I have yet to meet anyone from my Tringali side. I know ...