Tringali surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
buckstreet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Jul 2011, 16:45

Tringali surname

Post by buckstreet »

Charlie Tringali

I need a little help. I am obtaining dual Italian Citizenship (jure sangunis). I will be moving permanently to Augusta on March 22nd. I have met many of my Grandmothers (Amara) side of the family. I have yet to locate any members of my Tringali side of the family. This is what I know...My Grandfather Sabastiano Tringali born in Augusta 10 Sep. 1892 to Guiseppe Tringali (1849) and Guiseppa Morello 1856). He came to the US in 1920. He had several brothers and sisters, Salvatore, Dominica, Dominico, Rosa, Maria, Santo and Anna. I would love to talk and hopefully meet my lost family. Is there anybody out there who could direct me in the right direction....Thanks Charlie Tringali
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Tringali surname

Post by Italysearcher »

There are still 192 in town with a phone number. I'd be surprised if your family don't know which ones you are related to.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply