Hi Neil and Pierdomenico,
It's great to hear from you!
Neil, it sounds like you are my father's cousin. Angela would be his aunt as Peter is his father. The only Tarsio relative I've ever heard of growing up was uncle Barney. Other than that, I know very little about the Tarsio side other than my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 May 2014, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28161
- 26 Jul 2011, 04:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28161
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
Hi, my grandfather is also Peter Tarsio. I can suppy the following information:
Father: Joseph Tarsio, DOB: 1-26-1890 in Cerchiara Calabria...he immigrated aprox. 1907. Lived in College Point Queens, NY
Mother: Rose Tarsio
Siblings: Frank, Barny, Felcia, Vincent, Angela
Uncle: Bondio Tarsio
I ...
Father: Joseph Tarsio, DOB: 1-26-1890 in Cerchiara Calabria...he immigrated aprox. 1907. Lived in College Point Queens, NY
Mother: Rose Tarsio
Siblings: Frank, Barny, Felcia, Vincent, Angela
Uncle: Bondio Tarsio
I ...