I am discovering that my family originated in Nimis, Italy.
Any general/historical information about the town and area would be greatly appreciated.
LBressani
Search found 8 matches
- 16 Aug 2011, 08:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bressani/Venturini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 761
Bressani/Venturini
Looking for any information on my great, great grandparents: Antonio Bressani or Lucia Venturini. I know they lived in Nimis, Italy and had three children. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
LBressani
LBressani
- 16 Aug 2011, 08:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria DelPierro Bressani
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1536
Re: Maria DelPierro Bressani
thank you so much to all those that replied. You are so very helpful!!
I know a little about her life in California. I don't know anything about when , why or where she came from.
Thanks again!
I know a little about her life in California. I don't know anything about when , why or where she came from.
Thanks again!
- 16 Aug 2011, 08:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Maria Del Piero
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1005
Looking for Maria Del Piero
I am looking for information on Maria Del Piero, my great grand mother.I know that she married August Bressani, from Nimis, Italy. They were married in Colorado, Usa. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
LBressani
LBressani
- 02 Aug 2011, 08:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria DelPierro Bressani
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1536
Maria DelPierro Bressani
Hello,
I am looking for information on Maria Del Piero. I believe she was born in Italy and attended the University of Padua. She married Augusto Bressani in Denver,Colorado,USA. She raised her family in San Jose,California.
I can't find when or where she came from and any family history. Maria was ...
I am looking for information on Maria Del Piero. I believe she was born in Italy and attended the University of Padua. She married Augusto Bressani in Denver,Colorado,USA. She raised her family in San Jose,California.
I can't find when or where she came from and any family history. Maria was ...
- 01 Aug 2011, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Bressani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5936
Re: looking for Bressani
Thank you so much! You have been a wonderful help.
Leslie
Leslie
- 01 Aug 2011, 06:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Bressani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5936
Re: looking for Bressani
Dear Suanj.
Thank you so much!!!! You found our relatives! We are so excited to know their names.
Is it possible to find our more information on Antonio Bressani or his wife Lucia?
We are also looking for information on Maria Delpiero? We are told she was college educated in Patoa(wrong spelling ...
Thank you so much!!!! You found our relatives! We are so excited to know their names.
Is it possible to find our more information on Antonio Bressani or his wife Lucia?
We are also looking for information on Maria Delpiero? We are told she was college educated in Patoa(wrong spelling ...
- 27 Jul 2011, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Bressani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5936
looking for Bressani
hi
I am looking for relatives or information on August or Valentino Bressani.
August is my great grandfather. would love to share info.
Many thanks.
I am looking for relatives or information on August or Valentino Bressani.
August is my great grandfather. would love to share info.
Many thanks.