Domenicucci - yes, the family is from Ortona dei Marsi. I have some headstones posted online at findagrave. I documented the 3 cemeteries in the commune.
Birth, death, and marriage records for Ortona dei Marsi from 1809 - 1865 are available online at the Italian Archives site.
j
Search found 8 matches
- 29 Aug 2014, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenicucci Families of Abruzzo Region
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4092
- 29 Dec 2013, 16:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10669
Re: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
So.. Gaetano's parents were Alfonso and Isabella. Alfonso's father was Biagio Egidio DiCicco... I dont have his spouse, but I should... I will check... Isabella's parents were Pietro DiCicco and Maria Antonia Ermao.
Candelora Eramo - Parents Antonio and Filomena Pecce. I have Filomena's headstone ...
Candelora Eramo - Parents Antonio and Filomena Pecce. I have Filomena's headstone ...
- 14 Jun 2012, 15:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Search Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1187
Family Search Records
Many of us were leveraging the family search 1809-1865 l'Aquila images. Very happy with the new familysearch site and the available records... But a few weeks ago the l'aquila records went offline... Come to find out they are now restricted due to the "ownership agreement" - which would either be ...
- 29 May 2012, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10669
Re: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
Sorry if I did not make it clear.. There is no longer a reason to rent film for Ortona dei marsi... All of the film has been digitized and is available online at familysearch.org.. all of the records are going digital
- 29 May 2012, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10669
Re: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
Just heading back from Ortona dei Marsi.... Will be in the greater Boston area in July if you would like to catch up... Look for my postings on findagrave.com.. and on facebook in the group "im a taglieri". My family is from ortona... and everyone is related in Ortona dei marsi... Familysearch.org ...
- 29 May 2012, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Albanese/Antionageli/Asci
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1054
Re: Albanese/Antionageli/Asci
Have not seen any books, etc.. I am in the process of posting all of the headstones from the Ortona dei Marsi Cemetery on findagrave... and if you look at my postings on findagrave,, you will see many of the families you are looking for... Also family search has the 1809-1865 images for birth/death ...
- 16 Mar 2012, 01:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ortona Dei Marsi, La Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2208
- 12 Mar 2012, 01:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ortona Dei Marsi, La Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2208
Ortona Dei Marsi, La Aquila, Abruzzo
Family search has birth/death/marriage records from 1809 - 1865. I am looking for 1866-1900 birth/death/marriage records. I checked the state/regional archive listings and they only show the same records that familysearch has.
Do I need to go to the town to view the 1866-1900 records? Has anyone ...
Do I need to go to the town to view the 1866-1900 records? Has anyone ...