Search found 6 matches
- 17 Sep 2011, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Enrico Orsini
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1802
Re: Enrico Orsini
Thanks!
- 17 Sep 2011, 12:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Enrico Orsini
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1802
Re: Enrico Orsini
POSSIBLE manifest for Enrico Orsini - 1905
He is traveling to his brother Antonio in Philadelphia...
Passengers above and below him from Ascoli are traveling to the SAME ADDRESS in Phil.
This may have been a "ticket agent office"
The passenger Deangelis on the line below him is traveling to cousin ...
He is traveling to his brother Antonio in Philadelphia...
Passengers above and below him from Ascoli are traveling to the SAME ADDRESS in Phil.
This may have been a "ticket agent office"
The passenger Deangelis on the line below him is traveling to cousin ...
- 17 Sep 2011, 12:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Enrico Orsini
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1802
Re: Enrico Orsini
Thank you to all of you for this information! It is very appreciated. Any ideas on how I can find out his mother's name?
- 17 Sep 2011, 12:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ascoli Piceno, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2081
Re: Ascoli Piceno, Italy
Thanks everyone. I'm new at this. I am used to researching all my family who lived in America and came from Ireland, etc.
Now I'm trying to do my husband's family tree. I found out his great grandfather came from Ascoli Piceno. His family kept saying Abruzzi and Marce John (?) but the papers I found ...
Now I'm trying to do my husband's family tree. I found out his great grandfather came from Ascoli Piceno. His family kept saying Abruzzi and Marce John (?) but the papers I found ...
- 07 Sep 2011, 16:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ascoli Piceno, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2081
- 07 Sep 2011, 16:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Enrico Orsini
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1802
Enrico Orsini
I am looking for more information or family of Enrico Orsini who lived in Philadelphia in the 1920's to 1930's. He came from Ascoli Piceno I believe. I only found 2 records so far (the 1930 census and his naturalization petition.
Thanks,
Laura Orsini
Laura1853@aol.com
Thanks,
Laura Orsini
Laura1853@aol.com