I am looking for more information or family of Enrico Orsini who lived in Philadelphia in the 1920's to 1930's. He came from Ascoli Piceno I believe. I only found 2 records so far (the 1930 census and his naturalization petition.
Thanks,
Laura Orsini
Laura1853@aol.com
Enrico Orsini
Re: Enrico Orsini
Hi Laura! 
Do you have this US Passport Application?
Issued in 1923 for Enrico and his daughter Adelina
Page two has a PICTURE of them!
Enrico DOB is 1870
Enrico's deceased father's name is Luigi
Immigration in March of 1903
Living in Philadelphia
Page one

Page two (with physical description and photo)

T.
Do you have this US Passport Application?
Issued in 1923 for Enrico and his daughter Adelina
Page two has a PICTURE of them!
Enrico DOB is 1870
Enrico's deceased father's name is Luigi
Immigration in March of 1903
Living in Philadelphia
Page one

Page two (with physical description and photo)

T.
Re: Enrico Orsini
POSSIBLE manifest for Enrico Orsini - 1905
He is traveling to his brother Antonio in Philadelphia...
Passengers above and below him from Ascoli are traveling to the SAME ADDRESS in Phil.
This may have been a "ticket agent office"
The passenger Deangelis on the line below him is traveling to cousin Antonio ORSINI at that address...

T.
He is traveling to his brother Antonio in Philadelphia...
Passengers above and below him from Ascoli are traveling to the SAME ADDRESS in Phil.
This may have been a "ticket agent office"
The passenger Deangelis on the line below him is traveling to cousin Antonio ORSINI at that address...

T.
Re: Enrico Orsini
Thank you to all of you for this information! It is very appreciated. Any ideas on how I can find out his mother's name?
Re: Enrico Orsini
Is there a way I can find this document online and blow it up more so I can read it better and print it? I belong to Ancestry.com but don't recall seeing this document on there. Please let me know. Thanks! LauraTessa78 wrote:POSSIBLE manifest for Enrico Orsini - 1905
He is traveling to his brother Antonio in Philadelphia...
Passengers above and below him from Ascoli are traveling to the SAME ADDRESS in Phil.
This may have been a "ticket agent office"
The passenger Deangelis on the line below him is traveling to cousin Antonio ORSINI at that address...
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Enrico Orsini
You can find it thru Ellis Island http://stevemorse.org/ellis2/ellisgold.html
Re: Enrico Orsini
You could also click on the above thumbnail !
Once for enlargement and again for magnification
T.
Once for enlargement and again for magnification
T.
