Search found 3 matches

by gianfranco444
02 Sep 2012, 17:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Tracing my Great Great Grandfather back to Italy [Castagnari
Replies: 2
Views: 1935

Re: Tracing my Great Great Grandfather back to Italy [Castag

I would like to find information about my grandfather Bruno Amendola , specifically his Military record.
He was born January 8, 1891 in Fiumefreddo Bruzio Cosenza. His parents names were Filippo Amendola and Giovanna Naccarato. He was a soldier in WW1, I know he was wounded.
I would like to find out ...
by gianfranco444
25 Sep 2011, 01:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amendola family from Fiumefreddo Bruziio Cosenza
Replies: 0
Views: 634

Amendola family from Fiumefreddo Bruziio Cosenza

I have been researching my family history as a hobby for the last 10 years . I have been able to trace my family back to about 1720 from civil registry records . I would like like to go back even further but am not sure where to look next. I have been told that the local Chuch may have records that ...
by gianfranco444
25 Sep 2011, 01:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: World War 1 Military records
Replies: 2
Views: 2381

World War 1 Military records

I am trying to find out about my grandfathers military record , I know he was wounded 1915-1918 in battle and was given a medal.