Search found 20 matches
- 16 Apr 2012, 20:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2383
Re: Looking for relatives
Thank You For your help
- 16 Apr 2012, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2383
Re: Looking for relatives
Hi Tessa
These are my relations? How difficult is it to get birth and death records from campobello? Also how and where would I go to find out where they went from windber PA.
Thanks for your help
These are my relations? How difficult is it to get birth and death records from campobello? Also how and where would I go to find out where they went from windber PA.
Thanks for your help
- 15 Apr 2012, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2383
Re: Looking for relatives
This is my Great Uncle and Aunt is there a way to find out where they went from Windber PA I dont remember my Mother or Grandmother ever mentioning them although he is listed in the death notice of my grandmother.
Thank You
Thank You
- 11 Apr 2012, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2383
Looking for relatives
Looking for relatives of Giuseppe D Agostino born August 28 1878 Campobello Di licata Settled in windber Penn cant find anything else about him
thank you
thank you
- 05 Nov 2011, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photographs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2654
Re: Photographs
Hi
Just recieved my grandfathers citizenship papers and their was a photo attached so happy this is the only photo our family has.
Angie
Just recieved my grandfathers citizenship papers and their was a photo attached so happy this is the only photo our family has.
Angie
- 03 Nov 2011, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
THANKS AGAIN
- 01 Nov 2011, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
This is fantastic I did not expect so much information about my ancestors. I only wish their was a way to retrive Photos of them. I do have a question on both sides of my Great grandparents they had children without being married was this normal?
- 31 Oct 2011, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
Thanks Again
- 31 Oct 2011, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photographs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2654
Re: Photographs
The picture was badly faded the weather in Buffalo NY had destroyed it. I guess I will have to be happy I found his grave. havent gotten his letter of intent or his Nat.papers yet still hopeing for a picture.
Thanks
Thanks
- 31 Oct 2011, 13:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
Thank You so much I do have a question with the information you provided how far can someone go back and what ndo I need to do?
Thank You
Angie
Thank You
Angie
- 31 Oct 2011, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
I have the same WW1 Draft registration as you. I never noticed the Birth date on my grandfathers death certificate it says his birthdate was Feb 28 I dont know if that is correct. I also noticed my father was Batized as Arcangelo then on other records it sais Archie Robert La Rotonda. Is it possible ...
- 28 Oct 2011, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
No Laura I did not see that article how sad.
Where did you look to find this information all of you on this site are fantastic.
Thank You
Where did you look to find this information all of you on this site are fantastic.
Thank You
- 28 Oct 2011, 20:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
- Replies: 29
- Views: 7436
Re: La Rotonda Giuseppe ang Maria Gardinetti
Laura
Thanks I did go to the Library actually this week and was able to find his draft card and the census, I sent away for his Naturalzation Papers around a month ago and death certificate he died in 1933. When my father was alive he said his father had drowned.
Archie was my father he died when I ...
Thanks I did go to the Library actually this week and was able to find his draft card and the census, I sent away for his Naturalzation Papers around a month ago and death certificate he died in 1933. When my father was alive he said his father had drowned.
Archie was my father he died when I ...
- 28 Oct 2011, 12:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to locate where my grandparents were married
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5791
Re: Trying to locate where my grandparents were married
I want to thank everyone for the information I have obtained on this wonderful website, looking for this started out as a hobby after my Mother passed away. I now regret not asking more questions when my relatives were alive about their lives, its just fascinateing when you find something out it ...
- 25 Oct 2011, 14:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photographs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2654
Photographs
I am waiting for copies of my grandparents Nat. papers from 1931 and 1924 is it possible their will be photos. Is their anyother place you can obtain photos if you have no relatives to get them from. I found my grandfathers grave their was a picture on it under glass but I live in Buffalo NY and ...