I am very interested in any information on "Giovanni Rossoniagno but really from passenger list is Giovanni Rossomagno :arrival 9 August 1906, age 53, place of origin Roscigno(Salerno province), final destination :brother in law Desiderio Raffaele OHIO"
I have been hunting for this ancester for a ...
Search found 3 matches
- 26 Nov 2011, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname-ROSSOMAGNO
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15118
- 19 Nov 2011, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molli & Botti Families Guiangano Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5090
Re: Molli & Botti Families Guiangano Italy
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 4945040153
Here is the link to Cristina's record at Ellis Island.
Here is the link to Cristina's record at Ellis Island.
- 18 Nov 2011, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molli & Botti Families Guiangano Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5090
Re: Molli & Botti Families Guiangano Italy
After taking a break for several years I am back to the search.
I did find Alfonso on the Ellis Island records.
Alfonso arrived in the US on 1/6/1905. He travelled on the ship Prinz Adalbert.He was 17 years old and arrived in the US with $10. He was going to his uncles (cannot make out name of ...
I did find Alfonso on the Ellis Island records.
Alfonso arrived in the US on 1/6/1905. He travelled on the ship Prinz Adalbert.He was 17 years old and arrived in the US with $10. He was going to his uncles (cannot make out name of ...