Search found 9 matches
- 02 Feb 2012, 13:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elisa DiSipio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2050
Re: Elisa DiSipio
Thanks. The writing is very difficult to read, even large. I'll ask my mother-in-law if there are any Gaetano DiSipio's in the line. Seems like DiSipio is a very common name around Philadelphia.
- 31 Jan 2012, 22:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elisa DiSipio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2050
Re: Elisa DiSipio
I had a hard time reading everything on that census--I'm impressed anyone could interpret it. Thanks!
- 31 Jan 2012, 12:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elisa DiSipio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2050
Re: Elisa DiSipio
I do have a question about the 1912 manifest---it says Luisa is a male. (???) Luisa doesn't seem like a male name to me. Could that be a mistake?
- 29 Jan 2012, 23:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elisa DiSipio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2050
Re: Elisa DiSipio
Thank you! I'll check into it and see if it could be the same person I'm looking for.
- 28 Jan 2012, 16:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Elisa DiSipio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2050
Elisa DiSipio
Looking for information on Elisa/Eliza/Elizabeth DiSipio who emigrated from Italy to Philadelphia in 1911. I'm unable to find any record of her travel.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 28 Jan 2012, 16:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bergo, Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4228
Re: Bergo, Italy?
Thank you all for your help! Here is a link to the naturalization form:
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=2717&iid=31311_137627-00077&fn=Elia&ln=Taddei&st=r&ssrc=pt_t32952369_p18494194266_kpidz0q3d18494194266z0q26pgz0q3d32768z0q26pgPLz0q3dpid&pid=228527
Also--on one of the census ...
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=2717&iid=31311_137627-00077&fn=Elia&ln=Taddei&st=r&ssrc=pt_t32952369_p18494194266_kpidz0q3d18494194266z0q26pgz0q3d32768z0q26pgPLz0q3dpid&pid=228527
Also--on one of the census ...
- 25 Jan 2012, 21:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bergo, Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4228
Re: Bergo, Italy?
Here's the link: Hope you can open it
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7488&iid=NYT715_1433-0365&fn=Elia&ln=Taddee&st=r&ssrc=pt_t32952369_p18494194266_kpidz0q3d18494194266z0q26pgz0q3d32768z0q26pgPLz0q3dpid&pid=4008142601
He is on line 10, Elia Taddei
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7488&iid=NYT715_1433-0365&fn=Elia&ln=Taddee&st=r&ssrc=pt_t32952369_p18494194266_kpidz0q3d18494194266z0q26pgz0q3d32768z0q26pgPLz0q3dpid&pid=4008142601
He is on line 10, Elia Taddei
- 24 Jan 2012, 21:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bergo, Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4228
Re: Bergo, Italy?
It's definitely Bergo but on the ship manifest his hometown is listed as Calle Magg---- (Maggion?). Thanks for your help!
- 24 Jan 2012, 12:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bergo, Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4228
Bergo, Italy?
My husband's great-grandfather's naturalizationrecords indicate he was born in Bergo, Italy. Can anyone help me find this town?