Hello suanj , thanks for the ship's manifest, it's a nice document and I hadn't the original scanned!
About "Padova or Rovigo" provinces, I tried finding on http://aspd.beniculturali.it/leva_consulta.php "Leva Militare delle province di Padova e Rovigo 1846 - 1902", but it returned no results.
I ...
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Sep 2012, 20:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: famiglia Rosante
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1336
- 07 Feb 2012, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sauli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2255
- 07 Feb 2012, 19:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: famiglia Rosante
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1336
famiglia Rosante
Hello, everyone.
I'm researching the family tree of my family and are close to discovering the birthplace of my great-great-grandfather "Narciso Rosante", Italian gentleman. Please, if anyone can help with any information, I'd be eternally grateful.
I found that he came with his wife who was ...
I'm researching the family tree of my family and are close to discovering the birthplace of my great-great-grandfather "Narciso Rosante", Italian gentleman. Please, if anyone can help with any information, I'd be eternally grateful.
I found that he came with his wife who was ...