Search found 4 matches
- 17 May 2012, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help!!
- Replies: 67
- Views: 41771
Re: Need Help!!
I'm noticing this address show up on my family as well as a few other people as well... I'm really curious what this place was...
- 05 Mar 2012, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Caputo in Spezzano Albanese
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21796
Re: Looking for Caputo in Spezzano Albanese
Hello,
I am trying to do research on my great-grandfather Vincenzo Caputo. I think he was born about 1860-63 - he emigrated to US in 1881. He was married in NYC in 1886. On his marriage license it said his parents were Giuseppe and Rosa Rosina. I never knew where he was from but have recently ...
I am trying to do research on my great-grandfather Vincenzo Caputo. I think he was born about 1860-63 - he emigrated to US in 1881. He was married in NYC in 1886. On his marriage license it said his parents were Giuseppe and Rosa Rosina. I never knew where he was from but have recently ...
- 05 Mar 2012, 15:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Carelli's from Spezzano Albanese
- Replies: 1
- Views: 715
Looking for Carelli's from Spezzano Albanese
I'm looking for Carelli's from Spezzano Albanese. Any ideas where I can find info?
- 05 Mar 2012, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Carelli's from Spezzano Albanese
- Replies: 1
- Views: 950
Looking for Carelli's from Spezzano Albanese
I'm trying to track down information from Spezzano Albanese on my family. My great grandfather, Vincenzo, and his wife, Maria Montone, came over in the early 1900's. I was hoping to find information from Spezzano Albanese to track my family further back and see if I have any living relatives still ...