Search found 9 matches
- 14 Feb 2016, 07:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9606
Re: Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
Thank y6u for your assistance Archimista. I will write to the address you gave me to see what I can find out. Thank you for the link to the scheda - It just goes to show how much help you can get from the people on this forum. kind regards, Catherine
- 13 Feb 2016, 10:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9606
Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
Hi everyone,
Can anyone direct me to the office or museum where I can search WW1 officer records please? I would most appreciate a link, email, address or telephone number as I am coming from Australia to search for my great-grandfather, Lieutenant Rodolfo Sanna. I'm told I have to make an ...
Can anyone direct me to the office or museum where I can search WW1 officer records please? I would most appreciate a link, email, address or telephone number as I am coming from Australia to search for my great-grandfather, Lieutenant Rodolfo Sanna. I'm told I have to make an ...
- 04 Feb 2016, 05:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6896
Re: Sanna, Milano
Hello again everyone! Catherine here from Australia.
A few years have passed since I was last in Italy and I'm excited again to be visiting this year in April. Thank you to Sergio and Laura who were able to help me with my search previously.
I believe I need to visit the archives in Rome to find ...
A few years have passed since I was last in Italy and I'm excited again to be visiting this year in April. Thank you to Sergio and Laura who were able to help me with my search previously.
I believe I need to visit the archives in Rome to find ...
- 08 Dec 2013, 12:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6896
Re: Sanna, Milano
Hello again Sergio
I have sent you personal message via the PM system. I hope this is okay. Again. Thank you so much for helping me.
Thank you to Laura too. You are both very kind.
Catherine
I have sent you personal message via the PM system. I hope this is okay. Again. Thank you so much for helping me.
Thank you to Laura too. You are both very kind.
Catherine
- 08 Dec 2013, 12:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6896
Re: Sanna, Milano
Hello Laura, please forgive me for not responding sooner. My family thank you so much for this information. It really does bring it all together for us now. Before, I was just guessing - but this information you have supplied confirms my individual research. Again, thank you very much for your ...
- 24 Nov 2013, 12:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6896
Re: Sanna, Milano
Dear Sergio
I thank you so much for this information. It has been very difficult finding information in Italy. I went to Milan and Rome last year and all I was able to find was his name on a wall at museum, ’Granatiere di Sardegna’ in Rome to indicate he died during the war. With this information ...
I thank you so much for this information. It has been very difficult finding information in Italy. I went to Milan and Rome last year and all I was able to find was his name on a wall at museum, ’Granatiere di Sardegna’ in Rome to indicate he died during the war. With this information ...
- 17 May 2012, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Which Agency for births, deaths and marriages?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2282
Re: Which Agency for births, deaths and marriages?
Thank you so much Marty. This is wonderful!
Catherine
Catherine
- 16 May 2012, 05:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Which Agency for births, deaths and marriages?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2282
Which Agency for births, deaths and marriages?
May I ask you one more question please?
To find where my family lived during the early years and to view vital records of births, deaths and marriages, which address do I need to go to please? Are any of these agencies relevent to my search? :idea:
Ufficio di Stato Civile (Office of Vital ...
To find where my family lived during the early years and to view vital records of births, deaths and marriages, which address do I need to go to please? Are any of these agencies relevent to my search? :idea:
Ufficio di Stato Civile (Office of Vital ...
- 05 May 2012, 11:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6896
Sanna, Milano
Hello everybody... this is my first post! I am Catherine from Australia and I'm dearly hoping someone here might be able to help. My grandmother was born in Milan, but she died before my mum got to know her. Mum was only 9 years old.
My mother is now over 80 and is desperate to find out about her ...
My mother is now over 80 and is desperate to find out about her ...