Hi everyone,
Can anyone direct me to the office or museum where I can search WW1 officer records please? I would most appreciate a link, email, address or telephone number as I am coming from Australia to search for my great-grandfather, Lieutenant Rodolfo Sanna. I'm told I have to make an appointment a long way in advance.
Thank you for any information.
Kind regards
Catherine
Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
-
charliegirl
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 14 Apr 2012, 13:17
-
archimista
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 21:44
- Location: Roma
Re: Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
If Rodolfo was an officer, you can write for his record:
Ministero della Difesa, Direzione generale per il personale militare, V Reparto, 14° Divisione documentazione esercito, V Sezione, via XX Settembre 123/a, 00187 Roma.
Here there is the "scheda anagrafica" of a Rodolfo Sanna
http://www.albodorolombardia.it/main/get_soldier/65806
Ministero della Difesa, Direzione generale per il personale militare, V Reparto, 14° Divisione documentazione esercito, V Sezione, via XX Settembre 123/a, 00187 Roma.
Here there is the "scheda anagrafica" of a Rodolfo Sanna
http://www.albodorolombardia.it/main/get_soldier/65806
-
charliegirl
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 14 Apr 2012, 13:17
Re: Looking for Museum in Rome for Military Officer Records
Thank y6u for your assistance Archimista. I will write to the address you gave me to see what I can find out. Thank you for the link to the scheda - It just goes to show how much help you can get from the people on this forum. kind regards, Catherine