Search found 3 matches
- 21 Apr 2012, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25821
Re: help with family,please
I thought I did. What did I do wrong?
- 19 Apr 2012, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Re: Arcangelo Schiraldo / Teresa Savino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1080
Re: Arcangelo Schiraldo / Teresa Savino
Any information on either Arcangelo or Teresa would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure what information you have so I'll send you what I find.
1901 ship manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Note last residence is Grumo Apulla, and they're joining Teresa's sister Rosa ...
I'm not sure what information you have so I'll send you what I find.
1901 ship manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Note last residence is Grumo Apulla, and they're joining Teresa's sister Rosa ...
- 18 Apr 2012, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25821
Re: help with family,please
Hello Everyone,
My great grandfather is Arcangelo Schiraldi, and my great grandmother, his wife, was Teresa Savino. I know very little about what happened to them after they moved to NYC and gave birth to my grandfather Rocco Schiraldi in 1904. I was told that he was involved in an ice business ...
My great grandfather is Arcangelo Schiraldi, and my great grandmother, his wife, was Teresa Savino. I know very little about what happened to them after they moved to NYC and gave birth to my grandfather Rocco Schiraldi in 1904. I was told that he was involved in an ice business ...