Any information on either Arcangelo or Teresa would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure what information you have so I'll send you what I find.
1901 ship manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Note last residence is Grumo Apulla, and they're joining Teresa's sister Rosa Savino.
WWI Draft Reg Card
http://imageshack.us/a/img718/9504/schiraldiwwi.jpg
Rocco 1906 ship manifest, travelling with aunt and cousin. Wonder if his mother returned to Italy for a while.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0026
Teresa Savino with children Giuseppe and Angela Schiraldi joining husband/father Arcangelo in NY in 1910.
Page 1
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
Page 2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
1920 census
http://imageshack.us/a/img607/3739/schiraldi1920.jpg
I'll see what else I can find.
Biff
Re: Arcangelo Schiraldo / Teresa Savino
Re: Arcangelo Schiraldo / Teresa Savino
Links fixed for above post which was my response to a PM from hypertext.
Biff83 wrote:I'm not sure what information you have so I'll send you what I find.
1901 ship manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Note last residence is Grumo Apulla, and they're joining Teresa's sister Rosa Savino.
WWI Draft Reg Card
http://imageshack.us/a/img718/9504/schiraldiwwi.jpg
Rocco 1906 ship manifest, travelling with aunt and cousin. Wonder if his mother returned to Italy for a while.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0026
Teresa Savino with children Giuseppe and Angela Schiraldi joining husband/father Arcangelo in NY in 1910.
Page 1
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
Page 2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0028
1920 census
http://imageshack.us/a/img607/3739/schiraldi1920.jpg
I'll see what else I can find.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"

