Search found 2 matches

by mmagen
25 May 2012, 22:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dual citizenship
Replies: 2
Views: 1786

dual citizenship

I have original 1900 marriage certificate of grandparents. will the Los Angeles consulate accept a copy of that if I have a local notary stamp it? will that suffice as a 'certified copy'? Does L.A. consulate require death certificates for my father and GF?

I am trying to see if any other relative ...
by mmagen
25 May 2012, 21:36
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
Replies: 18
Views: 15976

Re: Success at Houston Consulate-Question re original docume

Congratulations! I am in the same process and have appt w/Consulate in Los Angeles for October! I have a question. I have the original 1900 marriage certificate of my grandparents. obviously I cannot give that to the consulate and was wondering if I have to still obtain a certified copy, or if a ...