Search found 8 matches

by carol-f
08 Jun 2012, 10:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cittadella Demo family
Replies: 1
Views: 971

Cittadella Demo family

Still looking for information about the DEMO family in Cittadella.
Antonio (born 1902) son of Giovanni
Any information greatfully received
Carol :)
by carol-f
02 Jun 2012, 23:11
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Demo family from Cittadella
Replies: 4
Views: 1662

Re: Demo family from Cittadella

Tessa
I have sent 6 letters to Demo's in and around Cittadella, A friend translated my information for me, so i'm hoping something will come of that.
Carol
by carol-f
02 Jun 2012, 22:18
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Demo family from Cittadella
Replies: 4
Views: 1662

Re: Demo family from Cittadella

thank you for your reply
sadly i have tried both the numbers, they only speak Italian and i don't.

I will try and make personal contact with them when we get to Cittadella, both addresses are close to where we will be staying
carol :|
by carol-f
02 Jun 2012, 14:08
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Demo family from Cittadella
Replies: 4
Views: 1662

Demo family from Cittadella

any help would be greatfuly received, specially living relatives.
Carol
by carol-f
29 May 2012, 09:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cittadella
Replies: 2
Views: 780

Re: cittadella

thank-you for your reply.
I have birth certs for Antonio 1902 my grandfather
His brother Guido 1898
and several of their sisters
His father(my GGfather) was Giovannio Battista Demo, all born in Cittadella. I have no idea what happened to Guido, I do know Antonio died in Australia 1933.
Would love to ...
by carol-f
28 May 2012, 11:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cittadella
Replies: 2
Views: 780

cittadella

Is there anyone out there that can help me. We are coming to Cittadella in August and would like to contact any living relatives of the DEMO family, so far 4 phone calls have turned up people who only speak Italian and I don't.
I have written letters to these addresses translated to Italian but have ...
by carol-f
25 May 2012, 11:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Demo Family Cittadella
Replies: 3
Views: 984

Re: Demo Family Cittadella

thank-you
i often wondered if antonio did military service.
this is the right one, how do a access military records. he also had a brother Guido
tried calling one of the numbers in cittadella but they didn't speak any english
by carol-f
25 May 2012, 04:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Demo Family Cittadella
Replies: 3
Views: 984

Demo Family Cittadella

Hi all
I am trying to find out something about my Grandfathers family I know he was born in Cittadella, Italy.
Antonio Demo was born 1902 to Parents Gioavini Demo and Elise Reggotto. (they had been married in 1901) Antonio came to Australia in 1926 and married in 1929, he had 2 children, sadly he ...