Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Is there anyone out there that can help me. We are coming to Cittadella in August and would like to contact any living relatives of the DEMO family, so far 4 phone calls have turned up people who only speak Italian and I don't.
I have written letters to these addresses translated to Italian but have so far had no feed back.
Remember that any sisters' children will be under their father's surname.
Also, Italians are more connected to the cellphone and many families no longer have phone numbers that would be included in the phone book.
If you know the names and approx birth year of the siblings of your ancestor it may be possible to locate relatives by requesting their birth records since any marriage MAY be noted.
Ann Tatangelo http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
thank-you for your reply.
I have birth certs for Antonio 1902 my grandfather
His brother Guido 1898
and several of their sisters
His father(my GGfather) was Giovannio Battista Demo, all born in Cittadella. I have no idea what happened to Guido, I do know Antonio died in Australia 1933.
Would love to meet any relations while in Cittadella.
Carol