still trying to get information on Paolo Zanardi born dec 1861 in Edolo Brescia Lombardia. Trying to get Parents name.. I think fathers name Battisti or Giovanni Battisti.. Can anyone help..
Paolina
Search found 9 matches
- 30 Jul 2012, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: zanardi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1335
- 25 Jul 2012, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: translation difficulties
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2160
Re: translation difficulties
Thank you,will try these sites and see how I go..Paolina
- 17 Jul 2012, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: translation difficulties
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2160
translation difficulties
Difficulty in translating information.I print something out then try to to translate word for word... Very frustrating and often doesn,t make sense. Have been on Lombardia,Brescia,Como archive sites for my Grandfathers family and find his name but get so frustrated because I am not sure what I am ...
- 16 Jul 2012, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maternal Grandfather
- Replies: 0
- Views: 628
Maternal Grandfather
My great grandfather Paolo Zanardi was born in Edolo(Brescia)Lombardia.I think his fathers name was Battisti,Have tried to get information from Como.Can anyone help me with details.He migrated to Australia in the 1880's His naturlisation paper cites his birth date December 1861.Would love ...
- 10 Jul 2012, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to confirm ancestors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
Re: Trying to confirm ancestors
I don't live far to Mentacino. If you want my help, you can write me to address: museodelcognome@libero.it
Togheter we'll look what we can do.
Ciao,Michele
Hi Michele,I am trying to confirm my grandfather's parents details.. My grandfather EUGENIO SEBASTIANA born Mendacino 1882 Parents Luigi ...
Togheter we'll look what we can do.
Ciao,Michele
Hi Michele,I am trying to confirm my grandfather's parents details.. My grandfather EUGENIO SEBASTIANA born Mendacino 1882 Parents Luigi ...
- 09 Jul 2012, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to confirm ancestors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
Re: Trying to confirm ancestors
GRAZIE MILLE..It was a great help getting this information .Am now trying to discover who Luigi rubino parents were and Saveria Rubino(Gaudio) I love learning about my Italian Heratage.I found a Luigi Giovanni born 1856 but not sure if it my great grandfather..How can I confirm this ?????
Paolina
Paolina
- 08 Jul 2012, 23:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to confirm ancestors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
Trying to confirm ancestors
My Grandfather was born in Mendacino in 1883.His siblings were Guiseppe..Amalia..Achille... Parents were Luigi Rubino and Saveria Rubino(Gaudio)... I am trying to get more information on his Parents ie Birth dates,Marriage date,ancestors.. I have tried to get information from Archvio di stati ...
- 22 Jun 2012, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for lost years
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1044
Re: looking for lost years
thanks for your info
- 17 Jun 2012, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for lost years
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1044
looking for lost years
My grandfather arrived in America 1901 then was in Vancouver census 1910 trying to find out what and where he was in the intervening years..Name Eugenio Rubino born 1882 Mendacino Calabria..Then migrated to Australia 1912
Paolina
Paolina