Difficulty in translating information.I print something out then try to to translate word for word... Very frustrating and often doesn,t make sense. Have been on Lombardia,Brescia,Como archive sites for my Grandfathers family and find his name but get so frustrated because I am not sure what I am doing!!!!!!!!
Paolo Zanardi (grandfather)born 1861 in Edolo...... Battisti Zanardi (great grandfather) His name could have neen Giovanni Battisti born 1829
Could anyone help me with this
Thanks Paolina
translation difficulties
Re: translation difficulties
if you post the document here or type in the portions you want to translate perhaps we could help.
tom
tom
Re: translation difficulties
Have you tried google translator?
Re: translation difficulties
paolina wrote:Difficulty in translating information.I print something out then try to to translate word for word... Very frustrating and often doesn,t make sense. Have been on Lombardia,Brescia,Como archive sites for my Grandfathers family and find his name but get so frustrated because I am not sure what I am doing!!!!!!!!
Paolo Zanardi (grandfather)born 1861 in Edolo...... Battisti Zanardi (great grandfather) His name could have neen Giovanni Battisti born 1829
Could anyone help me with this
Thanks Paolina
Hello Paolina
The following site will help you to familiarize yourself with Italian records. It will also provide general translations of standardized records
If you are having trouble with those records which are totally handwritten, then post them here as Tom suggested above. Use an image-sharing site such as www.postimage.org
and we can take a look and translate for you!
https://familyhistory.byu.edu/Downloads ... efault.htm
T.
Re: translation difficulties
Thank you,will try these sites and see how I go..Paolina



