Here are the links to her children's birth records:
Francesca: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Avellino/Stato+civile+italiano/Montoro+Inferiore/Nati/1870/1041/007861699_01625.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
Caterina: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di ...
Search found 4 matches
- 09 Dec 2019, 20:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Marriage Record Translation please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1338
- 07 Dec 2019, 16:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Marriage Record Translation please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1338
Re: Help with Marriage Record Translation please
Thank you so VERY MUCH. I really do appreciate your help. I do have one question more if you don't mind. The notation under the marriage record number of the bride and groom says Nicola Conte and RAFFAELLA Frallicciardi. Is Filomena a common substitute for Raffaella? In all of her children's ...
- 06 Dec 2019, 19:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Marriage Record Translation please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1338
Help with Marriage Record Translation please
I am having a very difficult time with the handwriting. My Italian is just enough for me to translate the basics. This record is for Nicola Conte and Raffaele Frallicciardi. They were married in Montoro Inferiore on July 10 ?, 1869. His father was Ciriaco. I can't seem to make out the parents or if ...
- 28 Jun 2012, 13:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help! Siracusa Sicily - Madalena DiSanto birth place??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5650
Re: Help! Siracusa Sicily - Madalena DiSanto birth place??
Hi,
I think we are related. I have a Maria Maddelena Disanto married to Paolo Messina. Father was Rosario and Mother was Vita Brullo.
Maria Maddelena had at least seven brothers and sisters of which one was Sebastiana Disanto. That is the line that I follow.
I don't have her birth date. Only 1889 ...
I think we are related. I have a Maria Maddelena Disanto married to Paolo Messina. Father was Rosario and Mother was Vita Brullo.
Maria Maddelena had at least seven brothers and sisters of which one was Sebastiana Disanto. That is the line that I follow.
I don't have her birth date. Only 1889 ...