Search found 6 matches

by Marchese49
19 Aug 2012, 22:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Anyone know a translator?
Replies: 5
Views: 4218

Anyone know a translator?

Does anyone know a translator that is willing to translate approximately 9 birth, death and marriage certificates in a timely fashion for my upcoming consulate meeting in October 2012?

Thank you,

Marchese49
by Marchese49
18 Aug 2012, 16:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: What can I expect at my consulate meeting in Philadelphia
Replies: 3
Views: 2076

What can I expect at my consulate meeting in Philadelphia

I have all my paperwork in order and I am scheduled to meet with the Italian consultate in Philadelphia in October. I am just wondering what to expect at this meeting. After my paperwork is unveiled what is the process afterward? In other words, if my paperwork is correct what happens from that ...
by Marchese49
02 Aug 2012, 01:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone have experience with San Paolo di Civitate
Replies: 2
Views: 1187

Re: Anyone have experience with San Paolo di Civitate

Thank you Italysearcher for your reply. In my request I supplied my home address, email address and fax number. I faxed my request on June 16, then regular mailed the same request on June 23, then re-faxed the same request on July 29. My only regret is that I did not include a SAE with my regular ...
by Marchese49
30 Jul 2012, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone have experience with San Paolo di Civitate
Replies: 2
Views: 1187

Anyone have experience with San Paolo di Civitate

I am waiting on my last document from Italy, my grandfathers birth certificate. It is indicated on the ships manifesto that he was born in San Paolo di Civitate, and that is what older family members remember too. On June 16th, 2012 I faxed a request in Italian for a certified copy of his birth ...
by Marchese49
29 Jul 2012, 18:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Was grandfather from San Paolo di Civitate.
Replies: 3
Views: 1389

Re: Was grandfather from San Paolo di Civitate.

That was very helpful pr bubbles thank you for confirming his city of birth from the ships manifesto
by Marchese49
29 Jul 2012, 06:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Was grandfather from San Paolo di Civitate.
Replies: 3
Views: 1389

Was grandfather from San Paolo di Civitate.

I am trying to verify if my grandfather was born in San Paolo di Civitate. His name was Alfredo Marchessi or "Americanized" to Marchese. He was born on April 13, 1893 . I am trying to confirm his place of birth to locate his birth certificate. He served in the Italian army in WWI and his brother was ...