Could someone help with transcribing the upper left birth record for Albert Maggiore. Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2051639
Search found 26 matches
- 07 Mar 2023, 18:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: transcribe Alberto Maggiore
- Replies: 1
- Views: 460
- 15 Aug 2022, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: questions on birth record father
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3188
Re: questions on birth record father
https://www.ancestry.com/mediaui-viewer/tree/35562982/person/18826632225/media/3777c08e-cfd9-4f2a-93ed-aac8f37cf0cb?usePUBJs=true
This is the obit from newspaper for Carmela Peri. She came over 6/03/1902 under Carmela Peri with 2 of her youngest children Pietro and Rosaria Peri. Rosaria is my Great ...
This is the obit from newspaper for Carmela Peri. She came over 6/03/1902 under Carmela Peri with 2 of her youngest children Pietro and Rosaria Peri. Rosaria is my Great ...
- 14 Aug 2022, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: questions on birth record father
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3188
Re: questions on birth record father
Thank you everyone for all the input!! It is a hard one for sure. I know other relatives from same family line have a similar story about Luigi dying in Sicily around 1902. Erudita74 I will keep this in mind as I try to keep searching for answers. That is very possible. I just find it strange for ...
- 12 Aug 2022, 02:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: questions on birth record father
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3188
Re: questions on birth record father
Growing up my family was always told fathers name was Luigi Mauri. They had also said he died in Italy. Possibly around 1902. In 1902 is when Carmela Peri along with a few kids came to US using Peri as last name. Then switched to last name Mauri for everything in US. In Carmela Peri's US obit it ...
- 12 Aug 2022, 01:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: questions on birth record father
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3188
Re: questions on birth record father
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9MZ-CWZQ?i=1585&wc=MDBD-VTL%3A245878901%2C246155601&cc=1947613
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L9MZ-CBF3?i=2092&wc=MDBD-XP8%3A245878901%2C246670001&cc=1947613
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9MZ-HKN1?i=817&wc=MDBD ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L9MZ-CBF3?i=2092&wc=MDBD-XP8%3A245878901%2C246670001&cc=1947613
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9MZ-HKN1?i=817&wc=MDBD ...
- 11 Aug 2022, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: questions on birth record father
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3188
questions on birth record father
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has come across Italian birth records where it states father wishes to not be named. All of the children born to my Great Great Grandmother has stated on their birth records that the father wished to not be named. This goes from the period of 1879 to 1898. Its ...
- 05 Aug 2022, 18:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Bulfamante death record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 963
Re: Maria Bulfamante death record translation
AngelaGrace56,
Thank you so much for the information it is very helpful! Since I am back to late 1700's for ancestors born, do you know if records exist from that time? I haven't seen any online but would the comune of Montemaggiore have them?
I'm not sure if I am as far back as I can go or if I ...
Thank you so much for the information it is very helpful! Since I am back to late 1700's for ancestors born, do you know if records exist from that time? I haven't seen any online but would the comune of Montemaggiore have them?
I'm not sure if I am as far back as I can go or if I ...
- 05 Aug 2022, 04:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Bulfamante death record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 963
Re: Maria Bulfamante death record translation
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/ark:/12657/an_ua540343/0AWDGg3
Thank you so much MarcuccioV!
I just found this other death record I believe with the same father and same mother. It looks like it has more to her name. Are you able to read the parents names on this one? Do you think it ...
Thank you so much MarcuccioV!
I just found this other death record I believe with the same father and same mother. It looks like it has more to her name. Are you able to read the parents names on this one? Do you think it ...
- 05 Aug 2022, 03:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Bulfamante death record translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 963
Maria Bulfamante death record translation
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 53/Lqlzy3q
Could I have some help with transcribing the death record for Maria Bulfamante. What is the day she died? What is her father's name? Is the mother's name Bartola a first or last name?
Thanks,
Tammy
Could I have some help with transcribing the death record for Maria Bulfamante. What is the day she died? What is her father's name? Is the mother's name Bartola a first or last name?
Thanks,
Tammy
- 31 Jul 2022, 04:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation for Vincenza Arcara
- Replies: 4
- Views: 923
Re: Death record translation for Vincenza Arcara
Thank you darkerhorse!
Is the mother's last name Gorifo?
Is the mother's last name Gorifo?
- 31 Jul 2022, 01:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation for Vincenza Arcara
- Replies: 4
- Views: 923
Death record translation for Vincenza Arcara
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1947613
Could someone transcribe this death record for Vincenza Arcara. Also does it state if her parents were deceased or not.
Thank you,
Tammy
Could someone transcribe this death record for Vincenza Arcara. Also does it state if her parents were deceased or not.
Thank you,
Tammy
- 31 Jul 2022, 01:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: transcribe Diego di Marco record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 793
Re: transcribe Diego di Marco record
Thank you so much AngelaGrace56!!
I'm sorry it was so hard to read. I did not know there was another way to post. I will look into and learn how to post a link. I appreciate you still transcribing the document for me!
Tammy
I'm sorry it was so hard to read. I did not know there was another way to post. I will look into and learn how to post a link. I appreciate you still transcribing the document for me!
Tammy
- 30 Jul 2022, 03:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: transcribe Diego di Marco record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 793
transcribe Diego di Marco record
Birth Record-1- Diego Dimarco-1823.png Birth Record-2-Diego Dimarco 1823.png Could someone transcribe this Birth and Baptism record #2 for Diego di Marco. Is the birthdate 22 Jan 1823?
His parents are Giacomo di Marco and Carmela Vizinni. I see it says Carmela was domeciled in Montemaggiore. Does ...
His parents are Giacomo di Marco and Carmela Vizinni. I see it says Carmela was domeciled in Montemaggiore. Does ...
- 26 Jul 2022, 07:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: transcribe marriage for Domenico Ferraro and Maria Peri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1826
Re: transcribe marriage for Domenico Ferraro and Maria Peri
Thank you Tessa78!!
Such interesting information. This is the most luck I've had in years finding records!
I was trying to find the death record for Cruciano Ferraro. In his son Domenico Ferraro's marriage record in 1878 it said he was deceased. I started at 1878 and went down from there with no ...
Such interesting information. This is the most luck I've had in years finding records!
I was trying to find the death record for Cruciano Ferraro. In his son Domenico Ferraro's marriage record in 1878 it said he was deceased. I started at 1878 and went down from there with no ...
- 22 Jul 2022, 06:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: transcribe marriage for Domenico Ferraro and Maria Peri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1826
Re: transcribe marriage for Domenico Ferraro and Maria Peri
Okay I am confused with this marriage record I found from 1881. Could someone transcribe #60. For Matteo Peri and Vincenza Arcara. Does it say anything about being a 2nd marriage?
The marriage record at the start of this thread for Domencio Ferraro, deceased father Cruciano Ferraro and mother ...
The marriage record at the start of this thread for Domencio Ferraro, deceased father Cruciano Ferraro and mother ...