Search found 3 matches

by Sequiss
28 Oct 2012, 08:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Forge, Italy?
Replies: 5
Views: 2263

Re: Forge, Italy?

I'll have to go back and find the paper now. It might have been there naturalization papers filled out some years later so maybe they got the year wrong. IDK.
by Sequiss
28 Oct 2012, 07:52
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Forge, Italy?
Replies: 5
Views: 2263

Re: Forge, Italy?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the papers say he arrived in 1904. But it makes sense that he would leave out of Naples (unless they all left from there?) because we were also always told that my great grandmother was from Naples and she came over with him, they apparently met on the boat. Part ...
by Sequiss
27 Oct 2012, 10:12
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Forge, Italy?
Replies: 5
Views: 2263

Forge, Italy?

The information I have for my great grandfather Rocco Marzuillo says he's from Forge, Italy but I can't seem to find it. Growing up we were told he was from Rome. Any information would be helpful and very much appreciated, thanks :)

-Carina