Search found 7 matches
- 13 Jul 2019, 13:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigration to The States 1909 1914
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1831
Re: Emigration to The States 1909 1914
Thanks for the answer. I did find one passage with Familysearch ... The surname was slightly dufferent.Follati instead of Fallati. If I try every possible spelling I might find the second!
- 20 Jun 2019, 16:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigration to The States 1909 1914
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1831
Emigration to The States 1909 1914
Hello to the helpful members of this forum.
My grandfather Giovanni Fallati emigrated to The States in 1915. I have found his passage on the Stampalia all right.
But my cousin claims that he had been in California before that date.
Indeed, it is said on the ship manifest that he had visisted The ...
My grandfather Giovanni Fallati emigrated to The States in 1915. I have found his passage on the Stampalia all right.
But my cousin claims that he had been in California before that date.
Indeed, it is said on the ship manifest that he had visisted The ...
- 19 Mar 2013, 09:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: SPANDRIO
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3504
Re: SPANDRIO
Thanks suanj for helping me find Carlo Spandrio.
Is it possible to know whether he got married in the States or where he is buried ?
Thanks for your help with Maria Spandrio, who seems to be named Clara !
- Another of her children emigrated to the US and died there.
He is Serafino SPANDRIO.
I was ...
Is it possible to know whether he got married in the States or where he is buried ?
Thanks for your help with Maria Spandrio, who seems to be named Clara !
- Another of her children emigrated to the US and died there.
He is Serafino SPANDRIO.
I was ...
- 16 Mar 2013, 11:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: SPANDRIO
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3504
Re: SPANDRIO
Thanks Suanj
My only source of information at the moment is my father, 98, whose memory is not reliable.
He can't give the name of his grandparents.
Could ou find the parents of his mother :Spandrio Maria born 17/7/1886 at Gerola ?
This should enable me to be sure that Carlo is her brother.
I have ...
My only source of information at the moment is my father, 98, whose memory is not reliable.
He can't give the name of his grandparents.
Could ou find the parents of his mother :Spandrio Maria born 17/7/1886 at Gerola ?
This should enable me to be sure that Carlo is her brother.
I have ...
- 15 Mar 2013, 14:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: SPANDRIO
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3504
SPANDRIO
I am trying to find information about one of my garndmother’s brothers who emigrtated to the States from Gerola Alta at the start of the 20th century.
He is named Carlo SPANDRIO. According to my father, he left at the age of fifteen, fought in the US army in WWI and died later from wounds inflicted ...
He is named Carlo SPANDRIO. According to my father, he left at the age of fifteen, fought in the US army in WWI and died later from wounds inflicted ...
- 15 Mar 2013, 13:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: MAXENTI OR MACSENTI
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1093
MAXENTI OR MACSENTI
Hi !
I’m trying to complete my family tree and I joined this forum as it seems that some members have easy access to a lot of data concerning immigrants from Italy.
Presently I am looking for information about those of my grandfather’s relatives who might have emigrated to the States from Gerola at ...
I’m trying to complete my family tree and I joined this forum as it seems that some members have easy access to a lot of data concerning immigrants from Italy.
Presently I am looking for information about those of my grandfather’s relatives who might have emigrated to the States from Gerola at ...
- 15 Mar 2013, 13:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: acquistapace geanology
- Replies: 29
- Views: 41211
Re: acquistapace geanology
Rosalia SPANDRIO is my grandmother’s sister.
I see they had several children in the States.
I’d like to get in touch with wratchison who is one of their descendants in the states.
I see they had several children in the States.
I’d like to get in touch with wratchison who is one of their descendants in the states.