WOW, WOW, WOW.
Grazie Mille!!
You must have a subscription to familysearch. ;-) I have never found a thing on familysearch or ancestry (even with the subscription bit) for anything in Italy. The way I got the information I do have is when the translator was asking the Comune to send my Grandmother ...
Search found 5 matches
- 22 Apr 2017, 15:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Struglia/Tancreti - Fontana di Liri ... Struglia - Atina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2390
- 22 Apr 2017, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Struglia/Tancreti - Fontana di Liri ... Struglia - Atina
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2390
Struglia/Tancreti - Fontana di Liri ... Struglia - Atina
In the course of doing research for Dual Citizenship, I learned quite a bit about my Italian ancestry. I have not been able to find ANY reference to STRUGLIA in Fontana di Liri or Atina. Thanks to anyone who recognizes any of these names or has ideas on how I should proceed from here.
Below is the ...
Below is the ...
- 27 Mar 2013, 13:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4811
Re: Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
Thanks, Erudita. That fits better with my personality, anyway. LOL
- 26 Mar 2013, 17:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4811
Re: Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
Grazie Mille!
I had been thinking of marriage records and such but, you are correct, that it might be easier to go about it with birth records.
I am actually going to be IN Atina in September. Do you think it is easier to get information in person or should I just go ahead with the letter option ...
I had been thinking of marriage records and such but, you are correct, that it might be easier to go about it with birth records.
I am actually going to be IN Atina in September. Do you think it is easier to get information in person or should I just go ahead with the letter option ...
- 26 Mar 2013, 03:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4811
Seeking Info on Struglia in Atina
Ciao, Mi Amici.
I am trying to find history on ANGELO STRUGLIA. I do NOT know his wife's name. The Ship Manifest says it was Paolo Colomba but there is a DD or DO typed in and I do not know what that means. It does say spouse.*
My great-grandfather, Angelo, came over with his daughter, MARIA ...
I am trying to find history on ANGELO STRUGLIA. I do NOT know his wife's name. The Ship Manifest says it was Paolo Colomba but there is a DD or DO typed in and I do not know what that means. It does say spouse.*
My great-grandfather, Angelo, came over with his daughter, MARIA ...