Search found 21 matches
- 05 Jul 2013, 06:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
I solved the mystery with the help of my grandmother. She finally remembered something! :) Annunziata changed her name to Mary, just like her sister did, and they actually lived right across the street from her sister, who was my great-great grandmother. Their names are only 2 families away from ...
- 03 Jun 2013, 22:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Hi, thanks, that's just the problem, there are quite a few that match in PA as far as the birth year/immigration year/first name goes, but I really don't know if she stayed in PA, or never made it here for some reason.. maybe she met someone between NY and PA and never actually made it.. or went ...
- 03 Jun 2013, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Does anyone else have any other ideas on how I could possibly try to find anything on her? I don't want to give up! I did not hear back from the person that mentioned she saw Camillo Canto's gravesite, I was hoping I'd hear back so I could go there and see what info I could get from there.
I've ...
I've ...
- 11 May 2013, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Someone in another forum said that she had seen Camillo Canto's grave site, so I am hoping she will reply to my message and let me know where that was. Then I can go there to check things out for myself.
- 11 May 2013, 20:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
No, I haven't done any of that yet. I don't even know how to go about that, but would that tell me more than what I already have on her? I am fairly new to this, have only been searching for about a month, so I only have what I've been able to find on Family Search and what a friend has been able to ...
- 11 May 2013, 20:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Yes I do, it is here- http://postimg.org/image/6jl3gvn2p/
- 11 May 2013, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
I had seen the birth record earlier, which T was nice enough to upload to the forum. I was hoping there would be a marriage notation for Annunziata in the margin, even though the marriage took place in the U.S. Sometimes that info is communicated back to the original town and added in the margin of ...
- 11 May 2013, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Oh I think I may have just answered my own question. I found a marriage record for one of their children and the mother is listed as Annunziata Suarlotta . I can't even find anything on that last name at all.
Hello LaurenSherry :-)
It is likely that this is a gross misspelling of Annunziata's ...
Hello LaurenSherry :-)
It is likely that this is a gross misspelling of Annunziata's ...
- 11 May 2013, 05:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Re: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
Oh I think I may have just answered my own question. I found a marriage record for one of their children and the mother is listed as Annunziata Suarlotta. I can't even find anything on that last name at all.
- 11 May 2013, 05:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7294
Annunziata Santacroce (Possibly Canto!?)
I am looking for the sister of my great-great grandmother. She was born in Valle di Maddaloni in 1895. She immigrated in 1914. Her passenger record says she is going to her sister, my great-great grandmother. She was single at the time. By the time the 1920 census came around, I am assuming she was ...
- 10 May 2013, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Canto & Di Persio
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8981
Re: Surnames: Canto & Di Persio
I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering if anyone ever found any more info on Camillo Canto? I believe his wife Annunziata may be my great-great grandmother's sister, based on her birth year and immigration year. Her Ellis Island record said she was going to her sister in Pottstown or Stowe ...
- 29 Apr 2013, 14:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't read the name..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3944
Re: Can't read the name..
Thank you!!Maurizio wrote:Actually, I have to correct my first impression and to agree with Erudita.
- 29 Apr 2013, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't read the name..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3944
Re: Can't read the name..
erudita74 wrote:LaurenSherry wrote:Can someone read the name for the husband on this? http://postimg.org/image/5dyu7dg7l/full/
Thanks in advance!
The husband is Angelo Razzano.
Erudita
Thank you!!
- 29 Apr 2013, 05:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can't read the name..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3944
Can't read the name..
Can someone read the name for the husband on this? http://postimg.org/image/5dyu7dg7l/full/
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
- 27 Apr 2013, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can someone help with translation?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2058
Re: Can someone help with translation?
Thanks, I got it!Tessa78 wrote:Above your topic you can click on "Use Control Panel"LaurenSherry wrote:P.S. Is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to one of my posts? I don't want to miss anything.
You will be able to set your preferences there
T.